Wrong delivery

chetansharma123
Community Member
Hello

I have ordered a product named "Sweet dreams - track pant - size L (pastel lilac)(260801862011) " by paying 399 rupees. Paisa pay ID was 29420485726. I have not got the same product what ordered, the color that I had ordered was pastel lilac but they have send some other color,
I have gifted it to some one due to its color I liked. I have already mailed them but haven't got any reply from them. Can you please help me out in this.?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Wrong delivery

ratnachhaya
Community Member
1) You need to call/email seller and let him/her know issue.
2) If seller don't reply in 2 days, you can proceed to dispute center wher you can specify "item not as described" or something like that option and let ebay know that your purchase has issue.

You may also need to write ebay and paisa pay customer service with details and your request for refund or replacement.

Please note that in case you opt for replacement or refund you have to ship item back to seller with proper tracking. So keep item ready with you so you can act quickly to get your issue solved.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Wrong delivery

Dear chetansharma123,

You would have received a call from our end addressing your concerns.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels-

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Wrong delivery

Dear ratnachhaya,

We thank you for guiding our users with the process that they need to follow.

Regards,
Seema
Message 4 of 4
latest reply