Wrong Weight Charged - Any Solution?

Hi Team EBAY,

I have noticed that a lot of our products shipped which are under 250grams have been charged as 500 grams. Is there is easier solution to get this fixed? or would we be required to email the list of items and wait.
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

frendz_shop
Community Member
New Fraud create By bluedart... This Time They Charge 13.5 Kg For Parcel...
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

frendz_shop
Community Member
bogus Plan given By Powershipment Team... all Fake... No One Trust...
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

RECEIVED MAIL FROM EBAY TODAY THAT 250GMS SLOT IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR FEDEX.

- THIS IS CHEATING BY EBAY AND LOGISTICS DEPT.

- THEY DID NOT MENTION THIS RULE AT THE TIME OF ANNOUNCEMENT AND INTRODUCTION OF THIS FACILITY

- WHEN I CLAIM FOR EXCESS CHARGE THIS NEWLY CREATED RULE IS BEING THROWN AT MY ME.

- SELLERS IS THIS FAIR ?????????????????
StopandShop
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Still no changes.. FEDEX people have just informed me that they have not agreed for 250 grams so they will charge me or ebay for 500 grams...

No good... i have sent a list of transaction which needs weight adjustment... praying for the best..
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

@nammastore

please signup on tradus at your own peril we were selling there for 14 days and stopped immediately.

received that payment after 2 months (total sale 2lakhs +)

promised myself and crossed my heart never to sell on that pathetic website.

They are the most 3rd grade site for sellers on the net
Message 15 of 21
latest reply

I am sending item which one have weight around 2Kgs but fedex charge me only 500Kgs which is only 48 Rs !! Hahahahaha !!
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

techguru0007
Community Member
I'm also fed up with these powership service. they rarely reply to our mail. they rarely receive our call not matter how important is that!:-(

FedEx is Best courier co. i have ever seen in my life.:-)

Blue dart is the worst co. they have always charged me wrong amount. after lots of effort i got call from powership department they said it was because of volumetric calculation of weight , so how is this possible different weight for same product, despite same packing & same price, different in weight was 1 Kg. ?
I think they are cheating with ebay company and ebay hasn't any problem coz charges are paid by we seller not by ebay.

I think if ebay won't take any action against this, then they would definitely face problem in future ...

Ebay provide 100% guarantee for buyer but what about the seller ?

powershipment was good idea and is good idea but their should be some responsibility to those people who are taking care of that.......

I think almost all seller are planing to divert from ebay to somewhere else ......
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Well, I deal in Kitchen Appliances & have a private account with Fedex & even if weight is 1550 grams they charge me 1.5kg.

But BLUEDART even if it is 1450gms they charge 2.5 kg slab with all possible reasons they have got.

Fedex is going great in India, this is just the starting of them, due to BLUEDART ebay powership also getting bad name in this forum, But Fedex will not let them down, I have applied for Powership now & hope this will be great service by ebay & Fedex will be as good but BLUEDART I am worried, due to people like these, Indian company's gets bad name & a foreign company gains name & fame in no time.
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

NOW FEDEX HAS STARTED CHARGING 1KG, 5KG weight for small small item.

One of my customers bought 2 mobile headphone. So as per ebay its 500grams + 500grams. Earlier FEDEX would change it to only 500GRAMS and ship it but now they are charging 1KG.

I complained to local FEDEX office but they are saying that if ebay is showing it as 1kg then how will we change it to 500grams. Item is hardly 150grams though.

Its been a frustrating day fighting with fedex.. sending mails to ebay and follow up on the emails... 

ANYONE ELSE FACING THE SAME PROBLEM? ARE YOU CHARGED THE CORRECT WEIGHT?

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

Sold a tempered glass for less than Rs. 150 it in no way can exceed 500 grams weightwise of dimension wise. Powership (bluedart) charged for 36.5 kg that is Rs. 4,197.50. This was a COD order and due to this all my balance went negative and payments stopped - complained on powership portal on 16th January but no resolution or reply yet.

Message 20 of 21
latest reply