Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer's claim

i'm checking item is ok but buyer claim item not working,Item name: iball I342Mv On-Ear HeadphoneClaim ID:2905818,PaisaPay ID: 45261749592,

e Bay buying is not safe

e Bay buying is not safe because they will not give refundI have a very bad experience about itI have purchased lcd it was not workingNow they are ignoring to refund it.

Scam done by ebay india team

hi everyone i'm seller of ebay india having account from 2014 as a seller ebay work on system in which whole control of system is mainly controlled by ebay it self specially related to finance . from november 2016 they charge me almost 5 times ebay f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst response by ebay

claim id 2843460 I Mr. Jignesh Gheewala had ordered a product samsung c9pro on 15th april 2017. I received a package on 16th April 2017. The package was received by my mother. I was gone out and when I came back and opened the package. I received som...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My transaction is still in pending status

I have done the payment of Rs.2414.05 for the product on 05-May-2017 but still it is in pending status I am contacting the customer care service daily they simply tells me to wait one more day you will get a call or email for verification I am gettin...

Phone cover

I ordered an iPhone6 phone cover which was supposed to be plain silver cover... it turned out to be a glittery/shiny cover of very bad quality. Disappointing!