Worst Customer care

I don't have whole day to rant about it because I have already spent my multiple hours with EBay customer Care to no result.

1. They don't listen

2. Always say wait 24-48 hours for last 15 days

3. Mr. Nizamuddin S and Mr Raunak etc. chat support and call support are least knowledgable .

4. Don't have any kind of escalation process

5. You can't reach customer care if they don't want you to

6. They don't reply to your emails 

7. Always say that our adjuster will call who are bunch of lazy people never call and say customer not available and just post on issue

8. Very non cooperative, unhelpful 

This happened with me when the seller was selling fake product, his shop was counterfeit, copyright infringed and illegal. Instead of paying gratitued they just ignore, disconnect. EBay is now bunch of rude customer care. 

My Advise - Buy from somewhere else if it is costly also atleast somebody is there to take ownership. So long guys.. I won't buy from ebay anymore. I already stopped all my relatives and friends and stopped multiple deals with EBay already.

Take Care and Be Safe

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Worst Customer care

Edit: I just saw the whole forum is filled with these complaints.. I guess I was ignorant and thought EBay is good. But now I feel the pulse. An mine is only 15 days, people are waiting for months..

I pray, that I get my money back lets see.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Worst Customer care

ami_chatu
Community Member
Fraud all they are
Message 3 of 3
latest reply