Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wooden watch shape wallclock

Really upset with the response I hv got from eBay though the seller has got in touch ..No response to raise the claim ....I m facing problems to put my paisaPay ID as its showing no records till date.Never expected such a bad response from a well kno...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund request on hold for PaisaPay ID 32430773530 for no valid reason

The refund for PaisaPay ID 32430773530 was initiated on 12-Nov but till today i have not received a word from ebay claims. The customer care just takes a request but does not act accordingly. The item was not shipped by the seller and he has put the ...

• 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Refund pending for missing order case

My refund for order placed on 1st Aug 15 which went as missing order. As order wasnt successful but amt was deducted. The refund is pending since 10 days now. However I have been given promise that the refund would be processed within 72 hrs which is...

Wrong Name on order

Hi GuysThis is Suraj, I have placed an order from pune with two Items in it which is for my friend in Bilaspur, I have corrected the receiver's address as my friends address but I forgot to change my name so on order summery its my friends address bu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dhirenpatel

Dear Sir.Mene eBay se mobile phone karida tha.Per muje mobile ka charger nahi mila he.To sir please Mera problem sol karvaiye.BlackBerry curve 9300.Paisa pay I'd.39932494521.My register mo no.7405767035.

Ebay Fraud

Now losing in competition ebay India has resorted to fraudulent practices. I ordered for Ambrane Power Bank plus MI strap but when I got the message for delivery I have found that they are sending only the MI strap for Rs.440/- . Surprisingly they ha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Customer care

I don't have whole day to rant about it because I have already spent my multiple hours with EBay customer Care to no result. 1. They don't listen2. Always say wait 24-48 hours for last 15 days3. Mr. Nizamuddin S and Mr Raunak etc. chat support and ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful