cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why should we write here ? Any utility ?

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I used to write a lot on these boards but now a days I have lost the urged. A few days back Indraneel phoned me from ebay, asking me to be regular again. I appreciate the initiative taken by Indraneel to increase interactions on board. But does ebay really values what the members are writting ? What happens when we raise any issue? Does ebay care ? When we suggest something does anyone responsible from ebay care to evaluate the suggestions properly ? We often see messages by the ebay officials that they are judging the merits of a few suggestions but have any been implememnted recently ?

Let us see what were the hot topics of discussions in the last one year.
1. There were discussions regarding Listing fees. There were supporters and protesters. Lots of suggestions. Not a single one implemented.

2. New PaisaPay introduction
So many protests and complains - so many bugs identified. Almost no action by ebay
We still have no choice over remittance and pay FIRC multiple times - wastage of money.
The International delivery time is the same for someone opting for Express delivery or ordinary delivery and that is very much justified as per ebay. It means, as per ebay, irrespective of whether you pay for travel by plane / train / bus the time to reach your destination is the same. For any type of delivery we have to deliver within 21 days or risk to loose both our money and materials.

Can anyone explain why should we continue to write on these boards .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

arwins171
Community Member
hey guys,

All of you gave good suggestions i liked them all however.

But your suggestions totally wasted and of no use

yes you heard me suggestions are totally wasted and of no use read on to know why

We all know that ebay is a big giant venture so we also know that ebay has great and international standards,policies etc etc which they stictly adhere and follow too. It might appear that they consider and follow the suggestions however as i told you before that they are far far smarter that we are since they have teams working on every thing so they know the problems and issues which the sellers are facing because their half of employees are themseleves sellers on ebay, hence they even know already the future issues on this portal and have even started working onto it.

so i think its just a pure waste of time sharing your suggestions which might even not be considered since they have their own standards and do not work on what other people think or say.

SO next time give any suggestion to ebay consider to solve other brother sellers issues by discussing with them and not wasting time onto improve ebay
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear Amitava/Fellow members,

Correctly said.

But from the technology freedom our voice is just dumped.

Even i am facing lot of problem in sales, found out that a fraud seller is back again with another name, and spoiling eBay business. Most of the new buyers see attractive pictures and buy from them and receive substandard goods and they never return to eBay.

This guy got 4 -ve feedback in a month selling and his score is 90% +ve now. But one Trust & Safety team told me that 95% is must to continue business. By the time eBay gives warning in 3 months, this guy wrap up cash and will close this ID and open New ID to sell. He uses same sexy pictures like last time, and most of the time picture and item differ, according to the buyers feedback. Even i reported to my Account Manager and she cannot do anything now because of the eBay policy.

The major problem is once a new buyer get a bitter experience they never return to eBay. So it is a big loss for us. For example 40% of the sales in my shop goes to regular customer, if i(& eBay) loose a new buyer the loss is going to be for entire community. Because today a customer buys from you and if you have a good service he will come back to buy from another seller. It is a positive chain effect and that's how eBay and community works basically.

Again coming to the point that eBay cannot stop frauds though we give warning. I sent proof of the seller's old ID and his new ID selling same sub-standard stuff with his -ve feedback, but eBay cannot to anything to stop this fraud seller. This is affecting over all sales in my category. I have another competitor he sells good stuffs same as me. The good thing is who ever buys from also buys from me later, and vice versa. This is something good and +Ve side effective. I like this kind of healthy positive side effect than cheating buyers for short term profit with nice sexy pictures.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Hi,
The worst ebay India team is its category team.
If eBay India wants to know, I can tell.
But they are least bothered.
No use wasting time on this subject.
They dont want to work for community's benefit.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

P.S. I have to list many many items in 'OTHER' category. Cant help.
Message 14 of 14
latest reply