cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why eBay Customer Care is getting Worse Day by Day?

Spoiler
Now a days Customer Care People at eBay (PowerShip) don't know how to behave with sellers. They just don't speak after attending call or asks for PaisaPay ID and mutes for 3-5 minutes and then disconnects call (20% Calls ended like this purposefully by lazy customer care people).
Spoiler
Is this the way of behaving with sellers? Mail asking for Feedback about experience with customer care also not being sent now a days. There should be a feedback system after end of call like SnapDeal Customer Care & also a rating system to rate attendee in chat window also.
Spoiler
eBay - Please teach your Customer Care people to behave properly.
Spoiler
Ignore if any harsh/words against eBay poilcies used.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Why eBay Customer Care is getting Worse Day by Day?

Same thing , I just called , some chap called rahul picked up and started muting the my calls when i was talking .

Then he told me if you have a problem please email.

eBay has turned into a load of **bleep**.... waiting for a proper Indian Startup to make something worthy ...... 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Why eBay Customer Care is getting Worse Day by Day?

eBay customer care people are **bleep** retards and asinine. Didn't get my refund approved till now even though item was not shipped. And when I call customer care they tell me to wait for 24 hours. And then again the same cat and mouse game, it seems like I'll never get my money back. They should fire these lazy customer support people.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply