cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powership shipments not picked up - NO response from logistics team.

"DEAR" Powership UNprofessionals,

After a long and painful ordeal of getting my Powership activated (I would like to thank this Kashif guy for putting me through over two weeks of misery), I have 7 (out of 9) orders that have NOT been picked up by your "PREFERRED" logistics provider.

I have marked multiple mails to inlogistics, I have spoken to the duds in your customer "support" team on chat and even wasted 2-3 hours a day waiting for one of those idiots from powership to answer my calls. They always "forward my query" and "escalate my problem" to the "concerned person", the details of whom are never given out, but NOTHING happens.

I have included any details that you might require in order to address my query below. If this continues, I will seriously have to consider going to consumer court or something. It is preposterous and down right bloody annoying. Your powership fa*gots are costing me customers and I am not eligible for the fast ship discount because of no fault of my own. What the hell is wrong with you morons?!

Q: eBay ID (in case it isn't evidently visible on the left)

A: akshayrao27

Q: Is powership active?

A: Yes. Yes it is (in case you are too slow to understand)

Q: What are the PaisaPay IDs of the items?
A: 35063696909, 35082986274, 35091283883, 35093725014,35097474084,35098749148, 35104933774.

Please do something about this sh*t I am being through.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0