Where is Ebay located in India?

shamimhassan
Community Member
Why is there no address,(not email address) and telephone numbers of Ebay India on the Ebay.in site!
It will be very helpful for International buyers in case they have a dispute or serious sale fraud with the seller.
Regards and best wishes, Dr. Shamim A.Hassan
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

buying_reeloaded
Community Member
Its a Good Suggestion, Ebay should implement the same.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi shamimhassan and buying_reloaded,

eBay has two methods by which you may contact eBay.

To get any help related to your account, ranging from problems related to your user id, to a fraud concern, to report policy violation, or any such issues, you can use Contact Us link in the Help section.
http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

If you will like to give any feedback to eBay, on improvements that you will like in existing features, or new ideas, the best way is to post on the community discussion boards. These discussion boards are frequented by various eBay staff members who read and try to action upon the feedback left by our users. It also gives a chance to other users to debate on the feedback.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

shamimhassan
Community Member
Sapana Gee, In other words you dont want the buyers to know your physical address and phone numbers...WHY!
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

bsa_ent
Community Member
Yes i agree with you, they will never let you know their address.

i know their address in mumbai and once i went to their office, and guess what, they told me that they dont have any personal support.

If you try to contact them on phone they say that sorry they dont have phone support.

They will just tell you to send email, what i guess is they have some computers or robots named sapana, Cymona, Ritika, Jyoti, etc. who are expert in copy paste. They will just go through it once and copy paste a pre formatted reply which will never satisfy your needs and sometimes the reply will be disgusting. OR may be you wont ever get a reply.

so forget about contacting eBay.
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

artifects_international
Community Member
Please bring Phone support for eBay.in
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
Refering to your text below sir, i will seriously debate it. The email support by eBay is good. ANd i never came across any UNNECESSARy cut paste job. However there are times when it is required and ..." I have more than 25 eBay communications in the last 30days -all of them have been great...

"They will just tell you to send email, what i guess is they have some computers or robots named sapana, Cymona, Ritika, Jyoti, etc. who are expert in copy paste. They will just go through it once and copy paste a pre formatted reply which will never satisfy your needs and sometimes the reply will be disgusting. OR may be you wont ever get a reply" SUPERSTORES_TECh

AnkUR Agarwal

Experience not AGE !!!

GEt on!!
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Hello
shamimhassan!! Ebay India is located in Mumbai. If u contact Ebay India Customer
Support regarding their address they will definitely give it to you.

Hello bsa_ent!! I too
would like to comment on your post just like superstores_tech did. Customer
support of Ebay India won't go for copy paste all the time. They go through the
whole post of the user and then comment on it. Commenting depends on your query.
They do copy paste where it's necessary.

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
Since we are talking about contact and being contactable, I beleive PayPal has phone nos. prominently on its website for all users, be it buyers, sellers, whatever.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-phone

But PaisaPay (the Indianised version of PayPal) is still shrouded under secrecy. Buyers have no way to contact PaisaPay except through a complicated web help form which is not well hidden in the site.

I believe PaisaPay should immediately have phone support for all users, esp. buyers as they would like to know the status of their high value orders.

It really sucks if after making an online payment by credit card and not being aware for 7 days, the status of your order. The fun of ordering online simply dissappears the it reaches frustration level since you do not know whom to contact for answers!

If I use my card offline, I can simply walk off with the merchandise of the value which I have swiped my card. But on eBay.in even after faxing the front and back of my credit card and faxing my manual authorisation, my payments are kept in limbo for over 7 days.
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

sudipmaitra
Community Member
PaisaPay stinks. I agree with some friends above where they say that once having done an online fund transfer or having paid through credit card why should the buyer have to wait for 3 to 5 days before the item is shipped by the seller.
Message 10 of 19
latest reply