cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to " BUY IT NOW " ?? lots of unpaid orders

ipass.in
Community Member

But it now has behaves like an unpaid auction from the last 3-4 months, buyers buy the item without making payment.

Due to this sellers time is being wasted. i seriously dont understand the terminology ebay uses.

What does "buy it now" mean ebay?

i have received lots and lots of unpaid "BUY IT NOW" orders with no payment.

after four days i have to open case and then wait for another week or so and i manually need to close it to receive a final value fee credit. So much of my valuable time being wasted.

Please look into this matter, ebay. Smiley FrustratedSmiley Mad

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: What happened to " BUY IT NOW " ?? lots of unpaid orders

I have been getting this very same issue to ebay notice since more than a year or two years  but ebay cares a S**T for its sellers so this thing will contiune to happen.

The 2nd issue of concern is the message that appears on the sales order page "The buyer has changed or deleted this address from the system. Please contact the buyer for the correct shipping address". This is happening in almost 50% of the orders received and this is a false alarm because when I call the buyers they say they have made no changes at all. This also I have requested ebay to look into but no good as there is nobody in ebay who cares and listens.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ebay US website gives the option for sellers to only accept immediate payments. I have also requested few times to provide the same in India.

Even if the buyer fails to pay eBay have to automate all those steps you told.

Lets hope for the good.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I called ebay and they say that " They will keep the final value fees for unpaid items, UNLESS WE RAISE A CASE IN RESOLUTION CENTER"

Wat a great policy. Ebay Sucks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

sanskar_d
Community Member

Same happened to me. twice in a fortnight. when i asked Ebay to change the policy the executive said its not possible. I suggested them that instead of going for a resolution centre after 4 days of unpaid order, why not reverse the order and relist the item automatically. The executive said not possible as there is no such policy.

DEAR EBAY. I UNDERSTAND IT IS A BUYER CENTRIC PORTAL BUT WHAT ABOUT MISCHIEF MONGERS. PLEASE REVISE YOUR POLICY...

Message 5 of 5
latest reply