cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch has been delivered in NON-FUNCTIONAL & NON-OPERATIONAL condition

(MOST URGENT) Dear Sir/Madam, When I was on the way to my residence for lunch, I have received a Telephonic call at 12.29 hrs. from a female voice- “Good afternoon............” At that time I have responded immediately, but I think the call was disconnected due to some net-work problem. However, I have tried my best to call back in the same Telephone Number several times, but not succeeded. Already I am too much frustrated in this recent business with ebay, since I have received the item on 13th. March evening. It was to be gifted by my wife for my 69th. Birthday. It was an auspicious day in my life. The Watch I have received as a NON-FUNCTIONAL & NON-OPERATIONAL condition. Only physical appearance was O.K. As per terms & conditions with ebay that the Watch must delivered in fully OPERATIONAL & FUNCTIONAL condition. Immediately after receiving the Watch in NON-FUNCTIONAL & NON-OPERATIONAL condition, I have send the message immediately to ebay through my e-mail ID  But sorry to say that no constructive approach not been done by ebay. Only my email has been diverted to the supplier only. We always purchase the items from ebay, don’t bother about the supplier. Myself S. K. Biswas, completed 68th. Year on 12th. March, after serving 46 years of service in different position like Chief Engineer, Executive Director, now I am working in a Japan Based company, M/S Taikisha Engineering India Ltd., Gurgaon, in Director level. We are doing the Design, Erection & Commissioning of Automobile Paint Shop in most our automobile industries, like Maruti, Nissan, Honda, Hundai, Toyota, TATA, Ashok Leyland, DICV, ISUZU, etc. I have so many costly imported watches. But only my wife wanted to gift me an Seiko Automatic Watch on my birthday on 12th. March. This is the first time, we have received a Defective Item from ebay, which was NON-FUNCTIONAL & NON-OPERATIONAL condition. I am too much disheartened & disappointed with the seller’s remarks towards me. Immediately after receiving the watch within 2 hrs, I have send the message of Malfunctioning to EBAY through my e-mail ID. We never expect the supply of defective items from EBAY. When the defective materials has been supplied, the question of Seller Warranty doesn't come into the picture. I am a old member of EBAY & regular customer & through me the business has been expanded in our organization I have visited the "SEIKO CUSTOMER SERVICE, GURGAON" with the above mentioned watch which I have received on 13th. March evening in NON-OPERATIONAL & NON-FUNCTIONAL condition. SEIKO CUSTOMER SERVICE has said that the Watch is jammed inside & Mr Umar Zaman had a brief telephonic discussion with the Seiko Service Centre through my Mobile No. at 14.36 for 8 minutes, which can be seen from my call record. Please arrange to take the WATCH back & REFUND my money immediately, which will be appreciated & subsequently maintain our relationship as before. With warm regards & Be Safe, 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0