Paypal and eBay

Hi,

I'm really astounded by the policies of eBay...

Suddenly I receive a mail from eBay saying my account has been restricted because of some issue in my account with PayPal. When I called up to find out, the Customer Sercive told me that they dont have a clue about what the problem is and they asked me to check with PayPal....Smiley Indifferent

So I called Paypal and one extremely efficient executive told me that there was absolutely no problems and sent me a mail confirming the same in 15 Minutes (eBay has to learn a few things from their sister-company in this area)

I forwarded this mail to eBay on 15th at 16:00 and again followed up on 16th March.. I was told that they haven't received the mail, so I forwarded again... there is yet to be a resolution or reinstatement of my account

My questions to eBay...

1. ebay.in does not offer PayPal as a payment gateway... How does it matter on the status of my A/c with them ?
  2. In my case, there was NO ISSUE, so on what basis was my A/c  restricted ?
  3. Why are you guys so laidback on such issues ? I've been a member for more than a decade and suddenly you pop-up with an issue like this ? Very unprofessional
  4. Why do you need 72 hrs to reinstate my A/c ? to me it is loss of business..
  5. Why did you not give me some warning before you restricted the A/c ? You could've given some time for me to check out with PayPal and IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM, then you shoud've acted.

Baazee was definitely a more friendly and professional set-up...

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0