Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No response for Ebay gurantee claim

Hi, I have brought Kawachi Swivel Store Space Saving Organizer ( PaisaPay ID: 38616835236 ) through eBay on 13th Feb'15. which I never received. As per eBay also it was never shipped. I had raised claim for the product on 19th Feb'15. but by error, I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal and eBay

Hi, I'm really astounded by the policies of eBay... Suddenly I receive a mail from eBay saying my account has been restricted because of some issue in my account with PayPal. When I called up to find out, the Customer Sercive told me that they dont h...

Very poor e-bay customer service

I only booked HTC Desire 620G Dual SIM but i received HTC Desire D620H Dual SIM it's not a original HTC Company it's copy phone i'am asking about that mobile to eBay India Customer Service they are sending one emailThank you for contacting ebay India...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My id is harish6704 on b2bmotors.ebay.inEbay India has no provide email id

Ebay India has no provide email id of ceo of ebay India to complaint against ebay officers,Hence they are failed to provide customer afare service.Look this :-(From: harish637@hotmail.com To: pkarat@ebay.com; rabukka@ebay.com; pbumrah@ebay.com; maror...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

incswebhelp@ebay.com

incswebhelp@ebay.com not replying any mail working for paisapay team only reply this 24 Hours other wise we will refund this wether product in possesion of buyer they not worry great

Ebay is not contacting me according to there promise as i have raise a compalint on ebay

Hi Ebay , Hi Ebay I heard about Ebay gaurantee is really good that we can buy anything but after get the product if it is not metting on our expactations then i had trust on EBAy that we will get our money back BUT I am still waiting for your respons...

not yet recived

Hey hi i have still not receive my product till now my paisa pay id is 38778613744the status shows that it has not been shipped yet what do i do

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i item not at all working

I have purchased a power bank PaisaPay I'd 38646606007 in eBay I have raised a claim but I can't get any reply from them . Is this the way u treat the customers .

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful