cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WORST CALL CENTRE EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD

dilippriya1025
Community Member
Hi Ebay users . Dont ever try calling the Call Centre of EBAy u can expecince the worst customer service.They never listen to what Customer says .Keep blabering something .Even u speak to the supervisor he speak NONSENSE not understanding the problem of the Customer.If Any more higher authourity Please Listen to the calls ๐Ÿ˜ž usrerid Dilippriya 1025

I feel you shuold listen to the calls how they speak to the customers.My First Experience is the worst Experince

The Seller is more PROFFESINOL than EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

dilippriya1025
Community Member
Raised a cliam called them several times but still they working on CLAIM ๐Ÿ˜ž how stupid they work They dont bother about Customr Money .They just take 20 days to say anything.If we call them several times they say wait wait wait PATIENT is Needed Sir to Get product .Suoper Customer Service Team ๐Ÿ˜ž Will tell you they promise something they deliver something they argue to fullest to FOOL the customer .They speak they are as if smart.If you people have this Kind of Customer Service i dont think
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
May be the eBay India Customer Care team needs more training.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

dilippriya1025
Community Member
Lots Lots Of Training Required ๐Ÿ™‚ they not even FIT for anything...They should learn how to approach a Customer ๐Ÿ™‚ you now what people What a Supervisor said U PAID THE MONEY SO WAIT IT WILL HAPPEN WE DISSCUSING ON THE CLAIM ๐Ÿ˜ž ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ONe of the worst experience ๐Ÿ™‚ the seller is awsome he takes care the issue Superb..than EBAY waste of Hiring those people there..Seller had lots of SOFT SKILLS
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

gr8_perfumedeals
Community Member
Hi Ebay Users,

I am a seller on ebay from last 2 years with 570+ positive feedback and when we call the customer support they do not understand the things and just say it can not be done. On SUndays they are suppose to help us till 7 pm as the normal days support, but have got the answers that no one is in the team to take the request and was asked to call on monday. THis happed to me twice at 6.20 PM.

Ebay customer support is heading from bad to worse day by day. Now a day I feel like I an not working with a professional company.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply