defective item

sandeshkuwal2012
Community Member
i have received defective item by seller aarushworld . please help me for refund my maney
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

defective item

spl_ind
Community Member
Please contact your Seller and ask for a refund.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

defective item

pranab86
Community Member
i have purchased one nokia C2-06 .but the 2nd sim does not support. What to do?
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

defective item

sandeshkuwal2012
Community Member
know only ebay & buy item throw the ebay so this is your responsibility about refund money so please help
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

defective item

prasad_eby_123
Community Member
Dear ebay,
I purchased around 15000/- items. But all the items having defects. Sellers simply saying some silly regions and escaping. So we cant be-leave this online items. Totally I loosed my money. What ever i purchased item, every item worked only 2, 3 months and some items 2, 3 weeks only. Now I am fearing to purchase on ebay. All the sellers cheaters. They are sending only platform defective items.

These are my problems given below.

1) 10,000/- windows mobile : Software problem, not receiving system based messages. So that I sold for 5000/-

2) 3,000/- rocker sure mobile : Touch not worked after 3 months and seller given service center also not supported to service and escaped.

3) 1000/- timer :
It is working only 1 weeks. after that time hanging and not working. Again have to set time. Again problem same. Seller simply said we cant do any thing & cant replace.

4) 750/- Lava samurai LED watch : Chain releasing itself and felling down, Backside cover not fitting and coming out itself & coating also removing with in 1 month.

These all the problems I faced. So how can I be-leave this site. And how can i get back my money. Finally I dissident to stop my online shopping in future.

Thank you

Regards,
Prasadbabu, Hyderabad.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply