cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY NONPAYING BUYERS ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR SELLERS

Hi,

i wish TO know why non paying buyers are allowed to leave feedback for seller ?
EBAY FEEDBACK SHOULD BE ONLY FOR BUYERS WHO PAID AND RECEIVE MERCHANDISE NOT FOR THEM WHO DON'T PAY AND DO NOT RECEIVE ANY ITEMS.

once buyer bid on several items then one day all of a sudden they send a mail to mutually cancel the purchases and when sellers don't do this and file unpaid item strikes

THESE BUYERS LEAVE BAD FEEDBACK OR EXTORT SELLER THAT THEY WILL BE LEAVING BAD FEEDBACK

why is this promoted on ebay

WHEN A SELLER FILES UPI AND GETS FINAL VALUE FEE CREDIT BUYER WHO DID NOT PAID FOR THE TRANSACTION SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THE SELLER OR IN CASE HE ALREADY LEFT FEEDBACK THAT SHOULD ALSO BE REMOVED FROM SELLER PROFILE.

THIS WILL REALLY HELP SELLERS A LOT

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER

THANK YOU "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

my buyer did not paid and gave excuses in his last email yesterday night.

1 1/2 months were passed waiting for several payments so I FILLED UPI TODAY

now buyers response to my upi

Your payment method is so hard. I have purchased more items from gems-india and kikan-gems than you.
Bellojewels is also very nice people. I have to tell them to charge the shipping and otherwise they
do it free.
All of Indian people accepts paypal. You are the only one has more issue.
You give me
unpaid strike, I will give you negative feedback in detail.

Unpaid strike does not have implications
for me as I am buyer and I have given more business for the right people.

I AM SELLING ON EBAY FROM SEVERAL YEARS
ACCEPTING PAYPAL FROM SEVERAL YEARS
ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS, PAISAPAY , CHEQUE FROM SEVERAL YEARS

POINT 1 : BUYER DO NOT PAY
POINT 2 : BUYER AFTER NOT PAYING VERY KINDLY ASKED TO CANCEL ALL HIS PURCHASES WAITING FOR PAYMENTS FROM LAST 2 MONTHS
POINT 3 : WHEN I FILLED UPI INSTEAD OF MUTUAL AGREEMENT BUYER WROTE TO ME CLEARLY (ABOVE PASTED) WILL LEAVE NEGATIVE FOR THIS

ANYBODY TO HELP .....

WHY A SELLER CANNOT FREELY FILE UPI FOR BUYERS WHO DO NOT PAY
WHY ARE WE FORCED TO MUTUALLY CANCEL THE PURCHAES ELSE BEAR NEGATIVE REMARK INSTEAD

EBAY TEAM PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS I AM VERY DISHEARTED
I WAS NOT JUST CHARGED SELLING FEE WAS ALSO CHARGED LISTING FEE FEATURING FEE .
MY AUCTION IS SPOILED WHO WILL PAY FOR THAT.

WHY SHOULD I DO MUTUAL AGREEMENT FOR ITEMS NOT PAID FROM LAST 2 MONTHS

Please help me this is not good.

I have full faith in EBAY TEAM, i believe you will help me with this issue and will not let non paying buyers extort a seller . "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 2 of 29
latest reply

🙂

why ebay don't suspend accounts of such kind of buyers !

buyer 4 fun = king on ebay.in

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
shivamemory
Message 3 of 29
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear kaya_jewels,

Thank you for posting your comments on thee discussion forums.

While I do understand that you have raised a valid point through your discussion, I'd also like to highlight that there are reasons why a buyer do not pay even after bidding on the item such as 'Seller was not communicating to resolve certain doubts/queries that a buyer may have' etc. Through Feedback, we allow members to express their experience that they have had with other members at any given point in time while they were on the platform.

I agree that in your case you have, as always, attempted to provide a good experience and we value your efforts. I'd only request you to kindly escalate this to the Customer Support team through 'Contact Us' and they will definitely look into this.

Please let me know if there are any further concerns.

Keep Posting!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 29
latest reply

Hi Dear Many thx for your kind support.
Dear i can show you 40+ msgs that i have sent to this buyer.
So that prooves i was communicating.
I know i will never get justice thru ebay trust and safety. I am sure about this.

SELLER EXTORTION HAS WON

i have closed all unpaid items strikes and sent

MUTUAL AGREEMENT REQUESTS already.
i lost all fees that was charged on me for these auctions, my auctions are spolied. i am truly very much dishearted.
buyers are boss whether they pay or not

this policy is very wrong now we cannot even let ebay know who pays and who doesn't pays, because first comes is our selling profile.

This makes ebay again unsafe for sellers. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 5 of 29
latest reply

Hi Dear,
We completely agree with you regarding this matter, we sellers are harassed from buyers as well as ebay policies, which results in only losses for us whereas buyers walk away freely and ebay is happy with the seller's hard earned money.

NO SOLUTION FOR SUCH PROBLEMS. YET GENUINE SELLERS LIKE YOU, ME & MANY MORE, WE LOVE SELLING ON EBAY & THUS CONTINUE WITH ALL SUCH INJUSTICE, IRONY IN ITSELF !!!

All the best,
RG_Diamonds
Message 6 of 29
latest reply

Hi Dear,
Also, please let us know the buyer id, so others can be warned. 🙂

Best Regards,
RG_Diamonds
Message 7 of 29
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member

Non paying buyers ne naak mein dum
kar rakha hai

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

onlineindianshop
Community Member
Here is latest example

Buyer registered on 19th of march .Bidded on four items at last moment and won on 21st March .because Ebay doent allow new members to give feedback for first five days , He gave his feedback on 24th March without wasting any time .He didnt paid for any item because he had created this ID just to spoil my listings and feedback .
check it
http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=tirupatifashions&ftab=AllFeedback
The address and phone number given are fake .
I wrote to TnS on 24th itself but No reply as usual.

Also , There are few more IDs ( all Fakes) who had won and will become eligible to give There VALUABLE FEEDBACKS in a day or Two . ( No need to say they havent paid yet) . Soon I will get 5-6 more Negative feedbacks .
Message 9 of 29
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member

We sellers need a seller
protection program urgently

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 10 of 29
latest reply