Very worst customer service

divya24
Community Member

I have booked an Item on 19th Oct. 1st it was said i will get my item delivered in 2 days. Later it changed to 24 to 25th Oct is expected delivery. Now it changed to 29th Oct is the dead line. Whta kind of service you do. Arent you aware on what time a seller delivers item to customer who is in tied up with you.

Now when i ping customer service and ask, they are asking me to follow up with Post office/seller. Y should i have a follow up? Isnt it your responsiblity to deliver my item by contacting seller and make it smooth and satisfy your customers. 

Your chat representative says that post man came to my address and found no one available so he returned. I have given my office address which is a corperate and be open 24/7. In this case how is it possible for a post man to say no one is available. If seller is really genuine wont he make a call to my mobile number if he cannot find anyone in the address ? 

Kindly deliver my item today or please intiate my refund. My mobile numebr is 8438292224. My paisapay ID 43938811701

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Very worst customer service

Dear Divya,

I have been facing the same issue and fighting for my claim and refund.. They have ruined my Diwali Shopping.

Claim ID:              2409255

PaisaPay ID:        43799712921

Date claim opened:         17-10-2016  ( issue was raised on 14th October'16).

Ebay customer care has an odesity to tell me we will not refund.. they wrongly tagged my case under quality and rejected it

They said logistics guarantee the dont take , Sellers guarantee is not covered, Quality of goods are not assured.

The website is misleading. The customer Support has no answers and cant do anything . The Ebay guarantee claim is all fake.

Do whatever you want quality is not covered in guarantee claim.Quality or logistics delay, Sellers all are fake.. they were offering a compensation of 50 rs.. I told them i want my full refund..

Message 2 of 2
latest reply