Very Disappointing service from eBay.

Hello,

In 1st week of Sept, I ordered Lenovo G500 Laptop (4GB RAM, Win 8.1, Core i-3).

The laptop was successfully delivered on specified address with excellent packing. After opening the laptop box, I found that laptop configuration is not as per the item description given by the seller. The laptop is having only 2GB RAM.

In frustration, I left negative feedback for the seller on eBay. After viewing his negative feedback, the seller immediately called me and asked me to return the laptop to him. As, I was in very much need of laptop at that time, I refused him to return the laptop. So, he promised me that he will send the missing 2GB RAM and requested me to change the negative feedback. I trusted him and I changed the negative feedback to positive. But till date the seller has not sent the missing 2GB RAM (I am following up with him on daily basis).

Hence, I raised eBay guarantee claim to resolve the problem. I regularly received calls and messages from eBay confirming that my claim is in progress. But suddenly on 30th SEPT I got message from eBay as below: "We tried to contact you on your registered number At, 30/09/2014 10:15 to discuss your concern. However, we couldn_t speak with you as the number was Non Contactable . You have received the missing product so you have asked to closed the claim. Hence we are closing the claim ." In fact, the eBay team did not contact me and closed the claim without discussing the problem.

Also, I have not received the missing RAM yet. Such kind of service is never expected from eBay. I am now hoping that somebody from eBay team will help me in this case.

Thanks

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0