Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ETHICS OF EBAY??????

*** - worst seller. this website is one of the most unethical website.refund is generated on its own.if you like to get the product dont buy from this website.they will not deliver the product and will generate refund.i have ordered a product for my ...

Waiting for refund from past 3 months

Hello,I would just like to inform you that my claim is closed by Ebay since you think that I was not reachable. I replied to your mail quite a few number of times informing the best time to reach me. Moreover, I once spoke to one of your customer car...

Refund of money on undelivered items.

Here is an interesting case with ebay purchases.If I order for two pieces of an item and i receive only one piece. I ma not thoroughly satisfied with the item received but convinced myself to keep it. But I demand refund of money for the undelivered ...

Very Disappointing service from eBay.

Hello, In 1st week of Sept, I ordered Lenovo G500 Laptop (4GB RAM, Win 8.1, Core i-3). The laptop was successfully delivered on specified address with excellent packing. After opening the laptop box, I found that laptop configuration is not as per th...

Regarding negative feed back removal.

Recently one of the buyer left negative feed back for my item.After Talking with buyer i Send an Replacement for the same.Now buyer is happy with product and Service provided by me.and He Send Me mail That Remove Negative Feedback. But Now As per eba...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Negative Feedback removed, Claim rejected and NO compensation for the inconvenience

Ebay India, The item ordered was not shipped withing the timelines offerred by the seller and I had left a negative feedback and initiated claim request. After watching the negative feedback the seller woke up from his sleep and contacted me first ti...

Roadside Track pant received in Rs.958

Hi, I am Farhan Dhanshe from Samna Press. I have Received footpath material of track pant in Rs. 958 from Ebay. When I asked for Ebay Guranatee they said we had sent email for photographs & I Did not received single email from them & now telling clai...

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

Claim ID:572645 I would say ebay guarantee... backend is functioning like congress ... only false promises .. or should i say there watch-- clock has stopped forever...or they are in deep sleep ...like de sleeping beauty ... waiting for .. employers ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful