Regarding negative feed back removal.

Recently one of the buyer left negative feed back for my item.

After Talking with buyer i Send an Replacement for the same.

Now buyer is happy with product and Service provided by me.

and He Send Me mail That Remove Negative Feedback.

But Now As per ebay Policy Changed i am Not Able to Remove this Negative Feed Back from My account Even Though I have Send Replacement For the Product.

This is Unfair for A Genuine Sellers who Resolves the Problem Faced by their Buyer.

Ebay team Should change their policy regarding negative Feed Back Removal.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Regarding negative feed back removal.

we have two cases

case 1 - customer left negative feedback becuase of damaged product received. since the product was not very expensive we did not asked to reship damaged product and ship new product to customer. customer received the new one acknowledged by email that product received in good condition.

inspite of couple of request buyer did not changed feedback. we are about to reach TRS status but one negative feedback brought down our seller rating drastically.

second recent incident is buyer purchased product and product shipped through blue dart under powership (we have signed manifiest of the person of blue dart who picked up product from us) but due to some internal system issue of blue dart product did not reached to buyer so buyer wrote negaive feed back about seller and opened an ebay guarantee claim against seller.

this two negative feedback brought down our seller rating and took us far away from TRS criteria of 98% positive feedback after serving customer and without any mistake from our end.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply