Updates to PaisaPay Remittance Timelines

Dear Sellers,

We would be happy to hear your queries/feedback/suggestions regarding these changes.

Thanks,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Updates to PaisaPay Remittance Timelines

this is really bad according to this now ebay india is the least favorite for sellers which will effect ebay by loosing the sellers. 

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

sellercare@ebay.com wrote:

Dear Sellers,

We would be happy to hear your queries/feedback/suggestions regarding these changes.

Thanks,

Team eBay India.

this is really bad according to this now ebay india is the least favorite for sellers which will effect ebay by loosing the sellers.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

buyfor
Community Member
Basic on the performance eBay just started differentiation in payment remittance suddenly, they should inform all the sellers before implementing this because it is affecting sellers big time. We forecast sale and payment accordingly and as we were getting the payment in 3 days after delivery but now they will take 14 days which is not acceptable suddenly, they should give us time to before implementing it. it is a one side communication and autocratic behaviour by eBay.
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Very Very Wrong Decision By Comapny How Seller Wait For Delivery + 21 Days For Money. We Invest Thousands Of Rupee And You Send In EMI.  This is Total Gundagardi... 

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Very Very Wrong Decision By Comapny How Seller Wait For Delivery + 21 Days For Money. We Invest Thousands Of Rupee And You Send In EMI.  This is Total Gundagardi... 

Message 15 of 20
latest reply

You Are Company Not A Seller On Ebay. if you Are Seller Then You Know Everything How To Deal With all The Things... Day By Days Increased Fraud On Ebay By Buyers. As Well Now Ebay More And More Create Troubles For Sellers... Lalluo Agar Item 15 Din Baad Delivered Hogi Tu 15 Din + 21 Din = 1.5 Mahina... Sari Sites Down Ho Jayegi... Itne Time Ke Liye Apne Paise Kaun Lageyaga...

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

I do not know how Ebay India financial condition is but this policy where they keep your money blocked for upto 14-20 days does not look good on them.

No other site has such a long remittance cycle in today’s date.

Innumerous mails to customer supports and even your account manager and all you get is the standard copy paste reply.

If this were implemented for new sellers who are just starting that is understandable but others who have been with the site for years and are giving good business you harass and push them away like this, in the end it is going to be their loss.

They block your working capital and then expect you borrow money and take loans to fulfill vendor payments.

I have moved a huge chunk of my business to other sites, this will be very evident when they compare my December and January sales figures.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

pls try....................

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Very bad platform to do business since it takes more time to receive the payments compared to other ecommerce  platforms.I already stopped selling some of the items .Thanks

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

sretai2
Community Member

i am new seller and disappointed with ebay policy for new seller i am give some example of policy for new seller.

1. Listing Policy: New Seller not able to add multipul Qty in single listing.

- New seller can list on 100 Qty only.

2. Power ship: New seller not able to opt powership so new seller courier product by self due to most of time buyer getting worst expriance with sale.

- Due to Power ship not avaliable for new seller, deliver and packeging cost increased for new seller and due to tuff comptition new seller can't increase price also.

3 Remittance: Mostly all new seller starting rank is silver, after doing all efforts seller have to wait 21 days to get his remittance after delivery confirmation from buyer.

Mostly buyer not confirm delivery so ebay give more 5 day as grace period to confirm delivery after that once status comes "Item treated as received" the take 21 day to get remittance.

let me explain through example. buyer bought a product on 1st December 2017 then Ebay give 7 days to seller to deliver product means 8th December 2017 (expected delivery date), mostly if you choose good logstic service product delivered withing 3-4 days but delivery timeline is still 7 days, if buyer not confirms the delivery the ebay give 5 more day to confirm delivery means 13th December 2017, You will get remittance on Jan 1st week cycle.

Means if you sell any item in 1 December you will get Remittance on January 1st week cycle.

New seller face lots of challange in ebay and give lots of efforts to sell products the then taking wait for money.

My concern is this if somone new this business you have to help to grow them, instead of provide hurdles.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply