cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates on eBay Fees, PaisaPay Shipping and Remittance Timelines etc.

Updates on eBay Fees, PaisaPay Shipping and Remittance Timelines, and Auto email from Selling Manager Pro System

Dear members,

We would love to hear from you. Please post your feedback/suggestions/queries regarding this here.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Re: Updates on eBay Fees, PaisaPay Shipping and Remittance Timelines etc.

Absolutely you are right.

50% of Buyers leaves feedbacks casually. Because of them why should seller suffer?

Message 41 of 66
latest reply

Everything is fine, but the remmitance cycle changes **bleep** off me.Its really very **bleep**ty.Ebay should think, when we ship a item and the item is delivered many people do not confirm the receipt and according to new rule we have to wait more 14 days and then lets say its tuesday so funds are released on tuesday now the remmitance cycle will be on thursday so again almost 2 days here then again 2 days to receive money in bank.This is very **bleep**ty rule from ebay.I highly recommend ebay to change the remmitance policy they will just lose their business.

Message 42 of 66
latest reply

After looking at these new policies my partner funnily said 'welcome back to salaried job'. He's right, it takes 2 weeks to confirm the receipt and if you add 2 more weeks on that you get whole month. So work now and get paid at the end of the month. 

I feel like an employee of ebay now.

Message 43 of 66
latest reply

I fully agree with manmai.coins.notes as I too need to list coins at a reasonable price.

With the new minimum FVF of Rs.10, I will be unable to list anything under Rs.100 which is not fair for my customers.

Before this policy I had coins listed at Rs.13. I cannot increase the price due to new fee structure as customers will not pay for it.
Message 44 of 66
latest reply

I understand that eBay, is shaking up a lot of things here for example revising maximum shipping time from 5 to 3 days keeping in mind today's pace of e-commerce, BUT please do not forget eBay, that majority of the sellers here work part-time to supplement their income and will not mind to close or move their business from eBay if you formulate policies especially the PaisaPay confirmation+14 days remittance policy. These policies are nothing but arm-twisting in the prextext of customer experience.

Why don't you formulate policies for buyers who do not confirm item receipt or leave low DSRs purposefully? Why don't you fix the hidden cost of final value fee which you charge to the sellers even when a customer books an item but does not pay for it? 

Please be rational and keep a good balance between customer satisfaction and seller's hard work. You cannot make money on your own without your seller commission.

Message 45 of 66
latest reply

I fully agrre with waht Manami & AKJ said.

1. increase in commission from 5% to 7% , there would be no issues that much. As customers can avail discount coupons . But increase the maximum discount from 750/- to 1000/- . even then coz of 7% comm. we have to increase our price which would ultimately affects the BUYER...

2. making minimum of 10/- from 3/- (showing of your greedy) ...You have increased 233.33% and you gives discount coupon of 7% only. You don't like the sellers to sell items of low value & bringing dis-interest to buyers in buying of items by scaring them with high prices of low worth material.

don't u ppl have any sense when a seller is selling a face value of 5/- @ 13/- means HE IS EXPECTING 3/- RUPEE MARGIN ONLY ( coz u ppl already 3/- per piece 5/- face value , 2 rupee premimum which seller pays & 3 rupee margin of his & 3 /- margin of yours).

It will completely destroy the sellers business & Customers Hobby.

3. SHIPPING TIME -- Please keep in mind all the sellers are doing this business as full time.. They are doing this as part time to get more income along with their salaries to meet current Cost of Loving. Sometimes they don't have time they use to go out stations due to their job. So, making of 3 days shipping time is not a healthy one. What's wrong with your current shipping time.

4. Remittance: this 14 day + remittance process kills small sellers interest. It's not encouraging, their investment get bloacked for this much of days how do they keep their business without rotation of money. Without liquidity running of business is difficult.

Mainly you ppl have to think of Minimum fee of 10/- , SHIPPING TIME  and Remittance Circle.

Message 46 of 66
latest reply

Dear Sir,

Set the limit for listing the new product is intrupting our business. Please requesting you to reset the limit.

And more over in some cases if custmer did not find the product useful after receiving it then he claimed for refund and dont return the shipment as well resulting total loss of seller.

Thanks & Regards

Message 47 of 66
latest reply

Yeah, I don't get why they charge FVF instantly the PaisaPay ID is generated. They can easily change the system to charge FVF once the shipment is delivered. This would actually help them as the sellers don't have to ask for FVF credits on unsuccessful txns.

Message 48 of 66
latest reply

eBay seems to have decided that all TOT's , which have to be met by the sellers are being reduced, So shipping has to be faster but all TOT's that involve eBay are being increase, So now it takes on an average 32 days for payments. Claim settlements have TOT's only for buyers & sellers none for eBay.

Message 49 of 66
latest reply

Better go to their Facebook page and message them and write on their FB Wall. Then they are likely to remove or revise their policy.

Their FB page link is:

https://www.facebook.com/ebaydotin?fref=ts

Hurry up more the posts the quicker response expected.

Thank you

Message 50 of 66
latest reply