Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

fake product recived

ebay is fraud i buy Sennheiser cx 275s headphone from ebay but as check with with the sennheiser for authenticity i become a fake and when contact to srevice desk execative they not provide me resolution please provide business head email to ecalate ...

Refund not received

Have been struggling to receive my refund from eBay,claim I'd 2875194 dated 1st May 2017. I was supposed to receive the amount within 12 to 15 days. It's nearly 2 months now still no update regarding the same . Ebay is horrible when it comes to refun...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Remittance not processed

I have sold 1 item and it has been received by the customer..but its still showing remittance not processed...pls tell me how long it tkes to process the remittance and when will i get the money in my account.

Poor Service of Bluedart Couriers - Powership

Dear sir, hi ! This is regarding the problem i am facing with Bluedart couriers...everytime i mark packet as "ready to ship" , Bluedart people don't come to collect packet themselves. I have to made several calls to their Faridabad office and all i g...

• 43 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Complaint against eBay customer care

Paisapay id:45282294820Claim Id:2907458I received fake shoes from eBay it's been more than 40 days, I gave all the information they asked, but the only reply they give is "we will call you within three days".I heard this from them for 5-6 times but t...

Didn't received the product nor the refund

I have ordered for quick Heal Antivirus CD which I have not received hence the key without CD is useless for me. Since You have not delivered the CD within the stipulated time of 18-6-2017. I have also lodged a complaint for the refund in your custom...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Updates on eBay Fees, PaisaPay Shipping and Remittance Timelines etc.

Updates on eBay Fees, PaisaPay Shipping and Remittance Timelines, and Auto email from Selling Manager Pro System Dear members, We would love to hear from you. Please post your feedback/suggestions/queries regarding this here. Regards, Team eBay India...

For return product

I have order miracast ...and i receive my order.When we attch with led tv miracast ssid show 000000Miracast not connect .So i want to return product.