cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unite and fight with fraud buyers & chargeback

sky.way
Community Member
I have received 3 charge backs from buyers amounting to 31100/-

eBay should get united with sellers and cacth the culprits. All the 3 items were mobiles and I have the IMIE nos with me.

I will provide it to ebay and you can file a police complaint. It is very easy to trace the mobile. It takes 15 days after police complaint and the person who has it will be caught very easily. Ebay can easily recover the money from the culprit and also charge compensation for loss of time and energy.

All the chargeback are from Delhi and any seller in Delhi can help ebay in doing it.

From I have noticed on community boards that other sellers have also the same problem. A seller ecell_kolkata has said that he received chargeback from savla_jagdish61 I have one chargeback by the same name. ID is different.

Any seller ready to unite and help ebay and its sellers can join hands.

Thank you
Amjad
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Yes Mr. Amjad,

i agree with you.All sellers should be united and Keep posting the Defaulters user id & Address Details on community boards :

regards,
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Hi,
If ebay can protect a buyer for fraud in ebay platform,it should protect a seller as well.
These are hard times.
Let ebay share sellers difficulties.Otherwise how ebay expects to expand business?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Hi, i am from delhi and would love to help with this case. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Hi Amjad
I am from delhi too and ready to help .

Now a days number of fraud buyer /fake bidders is increasing like anything . Seller must get unite to Fight again these fraud buyers .

I think we should start a thread just for information about these fraud ebayer so other seller can block them
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
If it is that easy to catch a mobile thief then mobile stealing would have stopped long ago. Do you know that instuments are available to change IMIE number of a mobile phone? There are many mobile service operators in India. If the thief steals mobile in one operator's area, remove the SIM and use with other operator's SIM, then how do you think police is going to catch the thief?
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Really sad to know of another chargeback Issue.

Lets all unite and stand as ONE in this difficult Time.This can happen to anyone of us.

I am a Seller from Gurgaon..Please do lemme know if there is anything I can do.I am ready to Help.

Regards
Mala
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Hope ebay will take care about this posting.

I have a personal experience about a cheater. He was cheating a lot and even after repeated requests there was no complain lodged by ebay against him. The guy was changing his ID every week and cheating in lacs. Only after ebay had to shell out hard cash for the PaisaPay guarantee there was a complain made. The Kolkata police caught the fraud within a month. I have personally seen the cheater in the police jail. It was a pleasant experience.

So, the fact remains that first ebay should take the initiative to lodge the complain. But the problem is that, as its a case of chargeback so the sellers are loosing money and not ebay. May be that is why they are reluctant to file complain.

About tracing the culprits, there are many ways to trace them other than IMIEs. Let the police handle the case. I could have assured you that the fraud protection department in Kolkata would have taken up such case very promptly. I think the Delhi police will also act fast as they will get good media coverage by catching such online frauds. Let ebay make the complain first. That is the hardest part in this process. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Hi Swarup,
There are 2 types of chargebacks.
1.Chargeback for defective item
2.Chargeback for credit card manipulation
We want protection for the 2nd type.
Why shall I bear the burden of ebay's fault??
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

hi all !
I want to ask one thing from ebay personals that why the SELLER has to bear Chargeback for credit card manipulation while the whole verification process is handled by ebay itself and then why should we pay paisapay fees & for what ??

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002945

Regards,

S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply