cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Difficulty faced due to TRUST & SAFETY Department

tycarati_jewellery
Community Member
dear all,
it has been a very unpleasant experience with the Trust & safety department. we have been a registered seller since 2001 & have got active once again recently. as a normal practice the communication from other department has been very proactive where in suddenly due to us listing more products / high value items without any communication received from any team member our account has been Frozen for any fresh listing which we get to know one being enquired for some error coming while lising using Turbo lister. we understand there are certain guidelines / norms that we are expected to follow. but even if we have not breached anything how can without intimating the Trsust & safety block our account??? we write to them there is only auto responder coming to us. there is no direct place where we can talk or understand the reason till follow up for more than a week now. when we started selling decent from zero level suddenly we are blocked!!! would have appreciated much more professional approach. there are so many vendors whom we know sell using multiple ID which is against the ebay policies too but they run scott free doing so where they are able to use the different IDs to have their business running. doesnt such things come under the notice of Trust & safety department? we are genuine sellers who work on legitimate means & work towards building the community & offer service & products to customers upto their level of satisfaction. then why is there a question on our integrity? if anyone has a query then please come over with your team any point of time to verify the stocks that we carry of our own & not on memo or just using images like few other vendors & trying to sell product which never existed or was never manufactured by us. we are a reputed vendors supplying jewellery on b2B level to many retail shops across india & have been in business for second generation. would have appreciated some discrete approach with more proactive nature which would have surely not dented the relationship the way a mechanical approach is being taken. just a frank feedback coming from me as a i am a person on facevalue & surely it is a question raised on my integrity & my organisation's authenticity. dont punish the genuine while letting other fraudulent sellers go scotfree due to ignorance or lack of detection. would appreciate a team / a contact point to communicate better & faster. still a disappointed person as the time lost is of a irrepairable level to us due to sales missed. you all charge us money for the store online etc but does anyone see for how many days we are disabled to list anything online? does anyone give us refund for the same for us not being able to use the services due to blockages created from your side only??????? hope someone reads & cares to reply rather than leaving it as a organisation that only cares for cusotmers but not for its sellers...... We together make the world & it just doesnt get made by having customers alone. if you are there we will be there.. but if we sellers are not there then how will the customers get anything with you. show me 1 negative rating with out listing done or sale not completed.......
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0