cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfriendly, arrogant eBay system discriminates users instead of trying to help

m_li643
Community Member

I am very disappointed by the terrible eBay customer service.

I am a new user created account 3 days back but my account was suspended on the following day.

I created the account and listed few items on the first day by reffering to the steps and intructions available in eBay website.

I didn't understand what would have caused my account suspension.

So, once again, I trusted what was stated in the website related to account suspension issue. 

As per the instructions given in eBay website, I naively spent 20-30mins talking to customer service operator.

I regret to have wasted my time as I did not get any help or willingness to fix the problem that I faced.

No explaination was given at all but just was asked to kepp waiting and waiting and waiting.

If that so, I would think that customer service center shall be called as customer waiting center rather than customer service center as it is so apparent customer did not get any service even after trusting the eBay stie or system is reliable to help users to solve the issues they face. In fact, it gives an impression that eBay just discriminates users instead of trying to help them.

This is such an arrogant, unfriendly and messy system!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0