Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TNS Call centre Employees need better training

android.curve1
Community Member
Dear Fellow sellers,

Please do not believe Ebay guarantee/Seller protection/ Trust & safety anymore,

I have list of great examples here.

As we sell products with manufacturers warranty the way any shop keeper sells who has a physical shop.

We do ask buyer to contact manufactures as physical stores so.

Even though Our listings have clearly mentioned Product comes with 3 years of manufactures warranty as well as we have defined return policy,

"feedback left by buyer stating product is not working give me refund or replacement" is not removed without any proper justification,

I contacted TNS people over the phone believe me i got reply stating if the product button is not working or any other defect then its covered under manufactures warranty and untill then it is not covered if buyer says product is not working and its defective.

Believe or not another member said, Instead of manufactures warranty we should write in ebay listing it has national warranty for the same reason feedback can not be removed

I spoke to third TNS person and he told me sir how the buyer will feel if he received product not working so looking at his point of view we can not remove negative feedback.

I spoke to one more member and she said buyer need refund and unless we give him refund the problem is not resolved so feedback can not be removed.

Really need proper training to these guys to understand what is warranty and how does it work, Differences betn seller and manufactures warranty,

Also need to train them ebay return policy option is biggest proof of stating our warranty terms as well.

The same thing with E guarantee people. They do take claims for product comes with manufactures warranty and if buyer receives product and he claims damaged or broken after 1 week they will still refund buyer.

If the product is return back due to wrong address of buyer of no communication from buyer still in such cases they do not want to wait and refund buyers and put Paisapay penalty on our heads,

There are major flaws in policies of ebay and not sure if all matured guys are sitting in TNS call centre.

This is very serious issues since Ebay is getting very Biased towards buyers

In next post i will put names of those employees with their recorded statements which are funny.

Please help me in this regards

Thank you
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

TNS Call centre Employees need better training

verodiatrading
Community Member
Yes you are right! The main issue is that no one in ebay has any authority to do anything. They will just tell you the standard answers they have, if you refute them they will say it cannot happen and leave it at that. One needs to run pillar to post but still nothing happens as no one has any authority. Completely agree with you.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply