cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suggestion to eBay to Improve Sellers work to Process an order

dear all, i started this thread to put your valuable suggestion to ebay to improve your work.

1. label printing problems.
label print size provided by ebay is too big and just creates 4 labels on a4 size page at a time. after taking the printouts of it its also consume lot of time to cut it and paste it over the package. for some small packets its too difficult

i suggest to ebay to provide a new smallest label design labels with recomonded label printing machine or model (that we can buy from open market) which supports sticker type label printing. so that we can attache that machine to our pc and take direct printout of shipping labels and simply stick over to parcel.

this will provide easiness of work, uniformity on all ebay parcels and helps us lot to save our time.

--- you can also put your other valuable suggestions here----
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

i second
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

For time being, ebay can provide sticker labels to the sellers along with the other packing materials. I got some made for my own use. Now i just print the label on this sheet and stick it on parcels. I have even listed it for sale on ebay as i had to get it done in quantity and i need to sell off some. To view the same, search for PM02 on ebay.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

dear inkshop

plz provide your valuable suggestion to ebay india in the favor of all ebay seller community. this thread is not to promote your personal selling

regards
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

@ink-shop-india

I too have tried the same thing... but I din have to buy in bulk.

The issue with this is that sometimes papers get wasted as the 5th item label gets printed on the top left and if a new order comes up then again we need to print on the same top left. In ebay you cant align as to where you want the label to print. Or is there something I am missing here?
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Dear all, i want to point that. we should have a label printing machine compatible and can be connected to ebay label printing technology.

we just have to keep connect the machine with ebay (as other vendors do on there POS) AND just put a check mark to relevant order and click print label button and machine gives us a single label or multiple label whatever we selected. just take it out and stick.. simple

ebay can you please implement this. its not a tough job for you.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Use 4 label cutout A4 sheet which ebay 4 lable per page fits exactly in that format.

and when u face problem when u have to print one label only you can cut paper into half and can print easily
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@rptechindia : may be you fail to notice what i said. I said i have got a solution to the problem and since i have got the item in bulk, i need t sell of some.

And if you see the price of the item, you will understand, its not for profit. So dont assume things and if you do not like what i said, then ignore it and mind your own business.
This is not you personal message board. This is ebay community. I will write whatever i want, and if i am violating any ebay policy, let them point it out to me. Hope you got the point.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@xbikr : the labels available in the market are not glossy photo paper surface, so one need to stick tape on top as its not waterproof, this is the reason i got custom made glossy labels with strong adhesive.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@ink-shop-india

I got it about the label. Now about printing.

If there is a fifth order then how do I print it ? cause the fifth will be printed on the top left and after using that how will I re use the label? cause the new print will start from top left again which would have been used.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply