cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBAY CLAIM ADJUSTER PRADEEP THA IS RUDE NOT HELPING

mrgx1984
Community Member
Hi all,

Am not sure who will read this and what kind of action will be taken on pradeep tha claim adjustet not only him also cistomer support Rahul, Rizwan orRehman, Vinod. Yesterday 13th apr I started calling ebay fro 10 morning and the call extended till 130 pm. The is issue is all abput I purchased a product and it was damaged. The claim adjuster is rude and very egoistic from the begining. Not the issues is already passed deadline and still not got any solution. Pradeep claim adjuster is not good at all. I have never seen such a worst customer rep. Personally he insulted me and all got yesterday was disrespect. Customer servicee reps are really irresponsible. Yesterday I wason hold for almost 3 hrs. Everyone who attended my call was not understanding my feelings and irritation. All they were try to tell me dont shout on ca. They are not customer centric. I am searching for sone vice president email id. If anyone has pls help I have to escalate pradeep tha claim adjuster and make sure he is being terminated from the company and my issue to get resovoled
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0