cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Solution For Negative Feedback Received For Manufacturer Waranty Products

Dear eBay,

Recently we sold one manufacturer warranty product. Which buyer received in seal pack condition with bill. Buyer informed us that he is facing some issue while using a headset. As product carry 1 year warranty I asked buyer to contact to service center.

Now Today he confirmed receipt of product & left negative feedback stating comment as "Hands Free is not working ,Vendor advice check with service center, need ur help"

In discription we clearly mentioned that buyer has to contact to respective service center to resolve issues related to product. Now as we sent sealed pack condition product why should we suffer from this negative?

Please help.

Thanks & Regards
Vilas Tarake
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

same problem here

check this both feedbacks,both are with manufacturer warranty.

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff345/mobileaccesories/mobileaccesories2/negativefeedback.png
Message 2 of 29
latest reply

Hello Yogen,

Thanks for sharing your concern also. Really this is one of the worst thing on eBay. eBay guarantee rejects the claims of manufacturer warranty, then why not removes negative ? As in my case buyer states isssue in product not in our service. So why should we suffer?

eBay please have a look on it & do needful.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 3 of 29
latest reply

@rhtdm.6624

Please send a mail to 'inrswebhelp@ebay.com' to remove this Negative feedback. As per eBay feedback removal policy item which are mantioned Manufactrer Warranty for this negative feedback will be removed.
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Message 4 of 29
latest reply

Hi somnathji

We did that but no avail.No one is caring for the same.
Message 5 of 29
latest reply

Dear Sellers,

The feedback removed by eBay customer supports (TNS). I had contacted to eBay customer support number & informed all the issue & then they removed negative feedback.

Dear Yogen,

Why you not try same thing? Call eBay customer support & try to get solution. I know its really frustuating if we send same product as per discription & still buyer leave negative. Really eBay has to do something in such cases.

Thanks & Regards
Vilas
Message 6 of 29
latest reply

Dear Somnath & Yogen,

Thanks for paying attention towards my post.

Regards
Vilas
Message 7 of 29
latest reply

@mobileaccesories

Please check the below link: ebay feedback removal policy

http://pages.ebay.in/help/feedback/remove-withdraw.html Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Somnath Mukhopadhyay
Message 8 of 29
latest reply

Dear rhtdm.6624,

Trust your concerns have been resolved as the negative FB against your account has been removed.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 9 of 29
latest reply

@Seemaji,

One perpetual question of mine which no one is answering is what happens to me when I get a feedback from the buyer who has lost his case in "ebay Guarantee". When the buyer looses the case means that the buyer is wrong so why should the seller suffer for this when he is not at fault. A buyer who has lost his case then his negative feedback should also be removed immediately, that is the correct way.

I have received a neg feedback from a buyer who filed for "ebay guarantee" and lost the case and he promptly gave me a neg feedback citing the same reason, so in this case why should the feedback not be removed, I am not at fault, ebay has a mechanism to make good to the buyer and if ebay decides aganist it then why should the seller suffer, if the claim has gone in the buyers favour then we have to do whatever ebay says. The rules should be fair, right.

Please don't recommend CRF, it is useless, I called ebay customer care but even they say go to CRF.....you know very well that in CRF feedbacks are not removed even when the buyer requests to do so.

You people very correctly call it CRF which stands for "CANNOT REMOVE FEEDBACK".
StopandShop
Message 10 of 29
latest reply