Shipping Time

rrnp
Community Member
After selling an item at about 2100h (9 PM), I get a message from eBay to provide shipping details soon thereafter or may be in the next few hours.And it is night time. How do the eBay imagines that I will proved the shipping details? Or may be I should work at night to post an item but from where to post and send it? And I continue getting such messages even though the time limit for shipping is very much there. Is it not frustrating that I am getting REMINDERS even if there is no need? eBay ought to wait for sometime and then ask for the shipping details.
Something more user friendly would be welcome.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Shipping Time

spl_ind
Community Member
Its not done manually. Its an alert program which activates itself. Just ignore it and ship your items within the time frame.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Shipping Time

rrnp
Community Member
Agreed, it is not manually done. But there can surely be friendly messages and Not frustrating reminder. Don't you think that there is a need to modify the 'automatic' programs? There can be a advice, let at least some hours pass since the sale. Or there could be a shipping query some working before the deadline.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Shipping Time

spl_ind
Community Member
Good suggestion.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Shipping Time

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
i am sure that ebay do not send you messages after 10 PM.
if you got your message before 10 PM , it is an automatic message that sent my ebay and you do not need to worry about it.

if you do not opt to receive mobile messages , you can always DE-activate going to your paisapay page
Message 5 of 5
latest reply