cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers affected by poor service of ebay customer care can share this blog

Hello Members

This post is purely for sellers selling item on ebay. Please share your real time expereince with ebay customer poor quality and support with detail of your case so I can come in the higher managment of ebay to improve the service.

Personally I have expereince most shock standard of ebay CS which is totally not accepted from a company which is pioneer in ecommerce Industry.

Recently I have face most unlikely behaviour from ebay gaurantee team in which policy are not followed emails are never read when you write to them and best part is their IQ do not match with the work dedicated to them.

Today I had a power ship transition damage case and they were not willing to cover me just because the phone was not wrapped using bubble plastic. When I asked them could please help with the technology to wrap the phone in bubble plastic without breaking the seal of the box. Including the floor manager were silent on this and were repeating like parrot.

So dear members I request you to please post your expereince on this blog so  it can be made visible to ebay higher managment than how a business is impacted at all levels because of choosing low quality staffing for third party.

Regards

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0