Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund not received

I’ve purchased a product worth Rs. 20300/- in (www.ebay.in) online, via my debit card on 2nd of Feb. Unfortunately the product was not delivered. So Ebay India Pvt. Ltd refunded the money on 6th of Feb. They have given the RRN No.and the Auth ID: to ...

refund amount not credited into my account

Dear Sir/Madam, This is satish had a booked a order in "SAMSUNG EVO 16GB - MicroSD SDHC Memory Card 48MB/s (Class10)" but until now i had not recieved my product and also i had requested for my amount refund still u guys had not processed may i know ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay

I had through the dealer Sandisk 32GB and Sandisk16GB. The seller informed that he has shipped vide DTDC and a tracking number was given. After 10 days as I had not received the items I checked with DTDC and they informed that the tracking number is ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DTDC courier - attrocious service

Dear eBay Team I live in the pin code 600041 at chennai. Recently i bought an item on the 10th Sept 2011 in eBay. The buyer promptly couriered the item thro DTDC on 14th Sept at Bombay. The item reached Chennai on 16th Sept. It was not delivered till...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Change to feedback service required.

Hi, I am a frequent buyer from ebay. Recently I have been facing issues with fake sellers on ebay. Out of my years of experience with ebay I am a little disappointed now. On 9th Jan 2016 I bought a home gym from a seller for Rs 7100. The Item was rus...

Not received proper micro sd card of sony

Hello, I have got fake micro sd card of sony.My PaisaPay ID : 41929428814 and i have bought sony 32GB micro sd card.but when i have used than it is not working and it has diffrent package which has seen in ad and also not got adapter with it.i checke...

why is my claim#166270 not processed in 28 days

i had made a purchase on jan 22 2016....received my item a damaged asus motherboard on the 28th and immediately raised a claim for replacement. Since then i have been told to wait for 48hours everytime i call and was assured that their turnaround tim...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggesting Change in Feedback Policy

I have provided feedback for my earlier product as well but after my next purchase i feel so bad that i trusted ebay for more products. But from now onwards i will not buy anything from here. No value for customers.Only showing big promises.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pathetic customer service and advisor service

Hello guys,If you are dealing in eBay. Think & think before you do. Your item will sell after years and will get delivery after ages when buying.Recently bought a T40 model phone cover which took about 15 days. Which was OK as per customer service of...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding claim cancelled by the seller....

I was order in ebay 1 week before but i am not happy about the seller because of their damaged product and they are not even response for my request for my refund policy.They call me after sometime and they told me to take a picture of that usb port ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund of mobile cover

Hi,I bought a mobile cover last week and it was not what i have expected.Now i have asked for refund and they arr not ready for it ,they are asking to contact seller and he is like shouting on me as i have made a blunder.What is my mistake.This is wh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong Product

I have ordered for Oneplus one and received a ZTE nubia. My invoice shows the seller had billed me ZTE nubia. A claim((Claim ID :***) was rasied on 28.1.2015 and till now(19.2.2016) there is no response from ebay team. The customer service is patheti...