Refund not received

genuinegamers
Community Member
I’ve purchased a product worth Rs. 20300/- in (www.ebay.in) online, via my debit card on 2nd of Feb. Unfortunately the product was not delivered. So Ebay India Pvt. Ltd refunded the money on 6th of Feb. They have given the RRN No.and the Auth ID: to track the funds in my bank. I shown these RRN No. and Auth ID to my bank “Indian Overseas Bank” also to NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) Dept, they said they doesn’t know what is RRN No. and the Auth ID which is given by Ebay India Pvt. Ltd. So I replied back to Ebay saying that my bank doesn’t know about what is RRN No and Auth ID, so Ebay asked me to get the letter from my bank saying that the amount was not received in the following RRN No. and Auth ID. I got the letter from my bank branch and sent to Ebay. Still I didn’t get any proper response from Ebay India Pvt Ltd. I.O.B - NEFT Dept asking the UTR No. and IFSC code to track the fund. I requested to Ebay to provide the UTR No and IFSC code to Ebay. They said we only have the RRN No. and the Auth ID. I don’t know where is the problem surely not in the bank. Every time i call back to ebay they are repeating the same thing we have only RRN No and Auth ID. Please help me somebody.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Refund not received

demon05_in1
Community Member
I am having the same problem with RRN No. and Auth id.
Is your problem solved and how?
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Refund not received

skareer2010
Community Member
so did u received the refund as I am also facing the same problem
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Refund not received

mallaraj.bs
Community Member
This is really very bad situation. ebay should take it seriously & work on it or else it will spread like a fire to spoil the name of ebay.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Refund not received

Same Problem Here For Claim id 311138

refund not recieved...

now started thinking that ebay is fraud..or thier worker stolen my money

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Refund not received

shijvv0
Community Member
Am facing the Same problem... With IOB bank. Ebay gave me a RRN number but the bank staffs dont even know what it means... Any one found the solution? Or its ebay cheating us?
Message 6 of 6
latest reply