cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller wants to give a refund. ebay too confused ?

mgupta02
Community Member
Hello,

I purchased a Mobile phone on ebay ( Paisapay ID : 33608483263 ) and it turned out to be faulty on receipt.

I raised a claim (Claim ID : 212203 ) and asked for a replacement. Which I got but just to find that the replacement was the very same item and still faulty.

After constantly calling ebay,They asked me to send back the item ( Call on helpline on 7th June at 14.11 hrs ) and after contacting the seller and the seller wants to give me the refund too.

But he is just simply waiting for his claims to be updated from ebay's side.

Every time I call ebay to ask why they haven't updated anything they say My claim adjuster (Mr. Abhishek Oblekar) will call me back within 48 hours and that my claim has been "escalated" ( Reference Number : 1-10160166528 )But I never get any call back , and when I call again in 48 hours , I have to explain the entire situation again , to another clueless agent who I know wants to help but can only "escalate" the matter but I still never get a call back.

Can someone please help me get my hard earned money back ?

I want to continue to be a member of ebay , but this is getting more and more ridiculous by the day, It is my humble request that someone from ebay has the decent courtesy to look into this.

Thankyou
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

mgupta02
Community Member
Full Refund recieved and Issue resolved.

Had to call almost every 48 hours for nearly a month , but it all works out in the end.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Fund Refund received in online send .but 24 hours for nearly time.http://www.kidpid.com
Thanks
Message 3 of 3
latest reply