Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback and ratings on item page!

Hi eaby.com/.in and buyers. As a buyer i always feel ebay is missing to place feedback of that item on its own listed page. Listing feedback on same page helps buyers to decide, either to buy or search for another seller on ebay. In Current system we...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding firstchoicestore......

guys n gals............ I am going to suggest here that plzzzz dont buy anything from this store ............ there are a lot of reasons...... 1. their image quality is too poor.... 2. they have very poor kind of policies regarding exchange and refun...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

first and the worst experience from ebay. flip kart is better option

Sorry to say, that this was the first experience and once you have a bad experience you never trust, and this is my first and worst experience with ebay. Samsung Flip Cover CASE for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - White (281124128651)was ordered on 24/06/13 an...

Ebay Guarantee is Myth

I do not trust ebay guarantee, its myths and never able to resove my problem. better buy products from other websites who sell directly on their name atleast they care for you. ui got very rude response from the representatives of ebay.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not dispatched within stipulated date

The seller is required to ship the item by 24-Jun-13 at the latest.You will get an email when the seller ships the item, along with shipping details such as courier name and airway bill number. If the seller does not ship the item within the timeline...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pathetic Service

I bought "Targus 13” Drifter Slipcase Bag Shoulder Strap for MacBook Air Pro Slim Sleeve" on 24/06/2013 from eBay power seller " gadzetz" and I paid Rs 1498/- to them. After I bought the item they updated the price to 3999/-. After a week I have been...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot List products Internationally!!!

Dear Sir, I am a new member on eBay and i have been trying to list products internationally however i am unable to do so since the past 10-15 days. Tried contacting customer support a lot of times but nothing had happened till now. How much do i need...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller wants to give a refund. ebay too confused ?

Hello, I purchased a Mobile phone on ebay ( Paisapay ID : 33608483263 ) and it turned out to be faulty on receipt. I raised a claim (Claim ID : 212203 ) and asked for a replacement. Which I got but just to find that the replacement was the very same ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful