Seller Non-Performance policy

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Dear Pinks & Fellow Members,

To begin with, i apologise for using the community in arising this issue(my intention is to get quicker response).

I am a seller since December 2005 having nearly 250 positive feedbacks, unfortunately i got two negative feedbacks and one neutral feedbacks due to shipping delay and a minor fault from my side. One day, i got a warning mail from ebay stating that "according to seller non performance policy, your id is being restricted to certain limits in selling, please try to clear the disputes(the buyer didn't opened any dispute) and withdraw the negative and neutral feedbacks" they also conveyed the same message through phone and i asked them how does a neutral feedback worries u? The buyer has left the comment that "it took 10 days to reach me", i don't mind having this neutral feedback on my profile. But they said that i need to clear all my negative and neutral feedbacks immediately, so that your id will be released. Then after a week's time, i am not able to list new items, when i tried it showed" due to seller non performance policy, your id is being restricted". I tried convincing one buyer and withdrawn one negative feedback and one neutral feedback, still my id was not released. I had only one negative feedback left on my profile, still my id was not released. After a very long struggle, i convinced the buyer and withdrawn the final negative feedback four days ago. Then, i tried listing new items, still my id was on hold, Then, i contacted live customer support team to release my id and they have asked me to send a mail to safety & trust team. As per their advise i have sent the mail to "inrswebhelp@ebay.com " and waiting for their reply for the past two days. I am not able to understand about their policy, when i had two negative feedbacks my ratings were 99.2% positive and there was no items lying in dispute console. Then, how does my id fell into seller non performance? I will be glad if any of the pinks sees this thread and release my id with immediate effect, so that i can start listing new items.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0