cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See the wait period time table for contacting customer care

Tried to call ebay customer care today for:

1. Powership issue: wait period said was 22 minutes, I waited for almost 30 mins and disconnected the call.

2. Paisapay issues: wait period said was 4 mins, waited for almost 20 mins and disconnected the call.

So now you can come to your own conclusion how badly ebay customer care is managed, how is it possible that powership has so many call in queue that wait period is 22 mins ???

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I too was on hold for almost the same time frame. Then disconnected and started a chat session.

Chat session hold time more than 10 minutes, finally when the person came online she waited for 1 min for me to respond and as soon as I sent a hi message she ended the chat session. 

So we need to sit and stare at the screen for more than 10 minutes and she will disconnect in 1 minute.

Tried a second time, called the customer service and got through in under 8 minutes but the lady who picked the call did not have a clue of what she was talking about. I gave her a paisapay ID and told I want the refund to be put on hold as I just dispatched the item and the tracking ID was trackable to day. She kept arguing that the item is already delivered when I know it is not delivered. Finally disconnected the call and started a chat session and in under 10 minutes spoke to the same rep and cleared my request.

Hard work I say.. from Sellers end....

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Only solution is ebay has to expand the office space and use it exclusively for powership. I can feel that the current powership team is struggling a lot and it's a chaos.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

After almost 2 months I called ebay customer care/Trust and Safety today and see the result:-

1. Wait period with passcode: 3823140 was 12 minutes, I waited for almost 15 mins and disconnected the call.

2. Wait period without passcode was 34 minutes, I did not wait and disconnected the call..

So now how does one contact ebay customer care as they are not replying to mails at all, sent one on 13th Dec and one on 15th Dec but no reply received, how should one continue to sell on ebay with this kind of 3rd rate pathetic customer care service tell me, 34 mins wait time is like out of this universe man

Message 4 of 4
latest reply