Ebay Shipping Blunder

I have Purchased an Item on December first. from Seller User ID: ***. The seller was excellent in communication and delivered the product to ebay on time,

I cant believe the ebay lost the product somewhere and neither their Courier Services were able to trace that product untill 13th December. I received the product on 16th. It took 15 Days to deliver a product. This is the height.

The Courier services acted but didnt find any info about the product. But the worst part is I put a complaint on ebay web site. But till now i never got a comment on it.

They always send a form to put feedback for their sellers they should put something where buyer can feedback for ebay excluding the seller experience. May be they have But i couldnt find one so posted here.

Thanks for reading

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay Shipping Blunder

Good point sir, ebay does not keep the option for feedback on ebay services, Many times sellers like us suffer the pain of -ve feedback due to problem at the ebay logistics or system failure end and our rating is affected where as the fault is with the ebay systems.

@sachin_pillai wrote:

I have Purchased an Item on December first. from Seller User ID: ***. The seller was excellent in communication and delivered the product to ebay on time,

I cant believe the ebay lost the product somewhere and neither their Courier Services were able to trace that product untill 13th December. I received the product on 16th. It took 15 Days to deliver a product. This is the height.

The Courier services acted but didnt find any info about the product. But the worst part is I put a complaint on ebay web site. But till now i never got a comment on it.

They always send a form to put feedback for their sellers they should put something where buyer can feedback for ebay excluding the seller experience. May be they have But i couldnt find one so posted here.

Thanks for reading

Message 2 of 2
latest reply