SUGGESTION / ADVICE TO EBAY INDIA

hotbazaar
Community Member
Sir,
I am not a much old member of Ebay, but I know that ebay can improve more better. For that, i would like to convey one of my suggestions to Ebay India.

When people buy some item, that is sold immediately, and added to the shopping cart of the buyer. After this they are asked for the payment.

But what i suggest is that better would be to before marking the item as sold (in case of PaisaPay), and adding it to the shopping cart of Buyer, payment should be made, and only after that it should be marked as sold.

I am saying this because almost 85% of the buyers who purchase with PaisaPay, do not pay and this creates a hassle for the seller to list his/her product again and also this wastes his money on Featured Listings.

I think you understand this thing very well.. I would be ready for any help or suggestion to Ebay India in the future!!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

shamimhassan
Community Member
Sir, do you really think that Ebay cares what you say! Those sitting in Ebay India are only intrested in their pound of flesh....rest can go to hell!
Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Khobar Saudi Arabia
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear hotbazaar,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will forward your feedback to the concerned department, and they will look into what best can be done to improve the fulfilment rate of orders.

We look forward to your continued feedback.
Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

M/S Ebay India,

Plan on including Cash on Delivery option on all items for sale, 30-40% people are feeling relucted to purchase using a credit card.

Also noone has credit / debit card 24 7 besides them which causes additional reluctance.

Consider this suggestion

And also change the style of sorting products on ebay because when we sort any big product with price low to high the accessories of those items are filled up first 2-5 pages

Regards,

Abhishek Jhunjhunwala

Mumbai

Message 4 of 4
latest reply