Sales gone down rapidly!

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

I haven't got any orders from 2nd August though almost my 400 listings are live on site. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Sales gone down rapidly!

Hi Navaneeth,

There is a bug in the Shopping Cart. It is not calculating Shipping Discount if a buyer buys more than one item from different listing of same category. It is only calculating discount for more than one item from the same listing.

I have already lost one order due to this bug, the buyer informed me about this issue. I have updated all the settings in the preference and listing but of no use. I contacted eBay but they want so many details and they will investigate into the matter for one month after that the bug will be fixed until then we have to just PAY the Listing and Shop fees to eBay with nil sales.

Kindly you too raise this issue to eBay. Another issue is that the buyer adds the items to Shopping Cart and thinks that they have purchased the item. No e-mail reminders are sent to them to complete the purchase by proceeding Check Out process. It is very difficult for New Buyer from India to purchase on eBay. May be many of your items are there in Shopping Cart of buyers (but you don't know it) and they do not bother to proceed further or may be they don't know what to do next.

Immediately 2 things should come into effect:

1. As soon as any buyer add an item to Shopping Cart, an e-mail should be sent to the seller with the information.

2. There should be a link on the Shopping Cart page for the Buyer to the seller to send a Request to Update the Invoice

By this the seller will not lose their sale which I think.
Message 2 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear Snrama, skygiftworldwide ,

I am in the same boat friends !!! I was about the start the same thread tomorrow. Also i am keep telling eBay that when there is a change we have big Tsunami here. If i start again eBay Team will be unhappy of my regular complaint. Recently i told to our Country Manager Mr.Rajan as well about this in the discussion with proof.

2 weeks back my sales was doubled. Last week 1/3 of the previous week. This week 1/3 of the last week. So my sales is just 20% of two weeks before sales. One new customer want to buy 20 items, and because of shipping discount calculation he is afraid and not responding now. I told him clearly that, even if he pay extra i am ready to refund the discount by asking PaisaPay. He is not convinced. I told him to contact online chat, help etc. Hopefully he may come tomorrow or i don't know.

I thought sales down is due to Income Tax return filing. I think eBay should check what is happening.

Now a days eBay fees is not a small amount, we are paying a lot. If no sales on the day, definitely i am a looser. As snrama says i have 275 in listing + some of them featured plus + Shop fees.

PLEASE RESCUE US !!!

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 3 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear eBay Team,

The sales is very low again. I got few sold items in past week. Kindly check if there is a problem buying. Even the number of questions from customer, and "Buy it now" unpaid customer also reduced.

Another issue i faced is the PaisaPay email again sending a email with full shipping amount without showing discount. But actually the customer got discount for additional purchase when i checked in payment. It is again misleading a seller and by mistake if we ask PaisaPay to refund money, we loose.

Please check PaisaPay ID : 19977578376

Please check and get back to us.

kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 4 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

Ebay is using indians to do their software testing for any programming bugs. in foreign countries if you want to do beta testing they will oppose and u have to pay a lot of money to try out newly developed software/programming. You are the guinea pigs of ebay folks!!!.
Message 5 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

Orders increased from yesterday, but didn't met my expectations if you consider the first week of August.

city.gold, After any product / software released, only users can justify the bugs or errors. So rather than blaming eBay, give suggestions for the improvements. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 6 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

Hi all,

Refer to ebay recent fee changes and listing policies,
My sales has reduced to half and ebay fee as doubled.
I can assure that I have best sources for the offered items and offer best price for genuine items I sell. The total no of listings in categories I sell, are reduced very much but still there are no buyers?

Double fee and half sale?
I do not know if this happened only to me or other sellers also have similar experience.
I would appreciate those sellers comments who has observed an increased sale.

Thanks.
Ravindra
Message 7 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

supersaverdeals
Community Member
Hello Everyone,

I am a small seller compared to all you stalwarts but i agree with you that the sales are down. It was great during the 1 PAisa auction but after that it has been not the same and with ebay making so many changes off late we sellers have to pay high listing fees and not get the appropriate returns
Message 8 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

accucal-auctions
Community Member
Same deal with me. I was doing great about a year ago on 10k a month in sales on average then it slowly went down. I switched to selling elsewhere and have done better. eBay is thing of the past it is a ripoff for sellers. There are much better forums to sell your products.
Message 9 of 47
latest reply

Sales gone down rapidly!

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear eBay Team,

The sales is rapidly down in past 3 weeks. I don't say it is very bad. But not like between 15 Aug - 15 Sep. Later weeks sales is pretty down. Kindly come out with New Promotion to boost the sales.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 10 of 47
latest reply