cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SYNTHETIC STONES listed in NATURAL Category, isn't that MISCATEGORIZATION?

diya_das
Community Member
hello,
Why the synthetic stones are listed in natural category in spite of having a separate category for synthetic/manmade stones.

I had reported many of such items but I find that no action was taken even after 15 days.

Can someone answer me this? And why no action is been taken against such policy violation?

Thnx,
Diya.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

diya_das
Community Member
hello,
STILL NO ACTION TAKEM FROM EBAY....!!

WELL,I WILL KEEP POSTING HERE TILL I SEE ANY ACTION TAKEN BY EBAY ON SUCH POLICY VIOLATIONS.

THNX,
DIYA
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

diya_das
Community Member
Hello,
Still the SYNTHETIC stones are been listed in NATURAL Gemstones Category.

Its seems eBay is supporting such violation of policy to the sellers and The seller do not give a damm to such policy violation.

This is the way the things are handle in www.ebay.in.

Thanks,
Diya.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Hi diya_das,
You are disturbed over certain issues of this community ,to which you also belong. No question of andha nagri-'dark kingdom' and and chopat raja- 'bad king'. Ebay is not deaf-'kumbhakaran'. The pinks have addressed to your issue. You are also a responsible member. Please perform your duty by clicking on the item in question and tell the seller to place the item in right category. Just click 'ask seller a question' and point to him/her the mistake. That will work faster.
Thanx,
Truly'
Amitava
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

diya_das
Community Member
Dear amitava123gems,
Why you are taking side of eBay??You can see many many post which prove the facts that eBay do not care about the members (Seller/Buyer) but eBay just want money(Apna sapna Money Money).

I was shocked with your reply that you are saying eBay is not kumbhkaran but what I always see is that eBay do not respond to a post which needs immediate attention and care.

At last I will want you to suggest that why you do not yourself inform the seller about the wrong category and do the duty as a eBay's associate.(according to you its a duty of eBay member to inform the seller about any kind of violation and thus I think there is no need of Trust and Safety team).

amitava123gems will make all members a part of Trust and Safety team, But please first you inform the seller about the violation and teach him about policy.

Please do not forget, I had also informed the Trust and Safety team about the wrong category but they had not taken any action.

amitava123gems I hope you will inform the sellers and I will wait for the results of the same

Thnx,
Diya.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I do agree that eBay has to do many alterations to remove various flaws. But I also think that eBay is taking various measures for such rectifications, at least in many cases.
I do not like Synthetic stones listed with natural ones. But those sellers selling some odd gems also have a problem. If a seller sells Synthetic Alexandrite ( i don't sell that) in Synthetic category then it will be very difficult for the new buyers to find those among the hundreds of CZs. So normally they put it in the Alexandrite category but mark it as Synthetic in the title. What is required is that eBay should make the Natural - Synthetic category as the last sub-group than placing it prior to the categorization of the gems. I know its not possible to implement such changes immediately but I am sure eBay will do something when they make any major change of categories in near future. I think its better to wait and observe than putting too many complains. After all many of us has benefited from ebay, in spite of the problems and flaws. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 15 of 15
latest reply