cheated by ebay and claim registerer

sir,

i am siju and my claim id is 348828, and my claim had been closed on 13 December. i am new to ebay and it was my first selling. i had called you people many times and chatted also. i had word with so many cc and they given me one id 1-18634013915. i already submitted the proof of dispatch and tracking details. i was unaware that the POD is something that should bear the buyer sign. for that i contacted pune first flight courier service and today only they provided me the POD. i am attaching the pod with this mail and the dispatch proof also.

you can check my inbox, i haven't got any notification from the claim register or any call from him. please help me to go for seller protection and re investigate the claim once again so that i can get the justice.

not i lost my money and the phone, the looser is me. and see the buyer side, he got a phone for free by just providing a photo.
my claim register sujatha till now i havnt contacted me, even though when i contacted cc they are saying thwy are providing the call back.
i feel i got cheated, screwed and fraustrated. i want justice

siju.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

cheated by ebay and claim registerer

kroy522013
Community Member

Ebay.in is not only cheating you but cheating every buyer. I have made a refund claim no 302297 as the material was not dispatched and the seller accepted my claim by email confirmation. Ebay.in CS did nothing for one month and the claim updation was showing that the claim is being verified with the seller and courier. I called up CS and one CS rep. ashis2010.eg accepted my claim on 14.11.2013 with a confirmation that the amount will reflect within 3 days for private bank and 15 days for govt. banks and the coupon with validity of 30 days will be sent to original email acctt. Nothing happened till today. 

I called up CS today and as usual kept waiting eternally ( as if I do not have to pay for telecall bills! ) and CS person picked up and asked for verification eternally. I asked the call to be transferred to CS supervisor but she did not even though I had code 1714623 but they said it is invalid code and transferred me to a unknown dept. after saying that my claim is closed. The unkown phone no went on ringing. This has become a daily routine. I think ebay.in is in the verge of bankruptcy as a dot.com co. Other ebay sites do not resort to this type of fraud. 

Ebay.in is attracting buyers by talking about paisapay guarantee and timelines, but they don't adhere to it themselves. The dot.com cos think legally they cannot be touched but it is time they learn.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply