cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STANDARD ENTERPRISES SELLER OF BLACKBERRY PHONES

jabtivasuli
Community Member
I have purchased many phones from them, and they have promised 3 years warranty. Now it is being shown that SELLER no more registered, also have left messages but no reply. Now tell me who will give me warranty???
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

do u have a warranty card? or bill? if yes then If your item become fault take it to the blackberry service center with the warranty card or bill
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
Hello,

It's a wonder ebay allows such cheats to operate on their vaunted platform.

It univerally known that Blackberry only offers a 1 year warranty. When a seller starts offering 3 years warranty, that should be a signal that something is wrong.

The seller used to sell refurbished phones calling them new and offering 3 years warranty on them to fool buyers.

I belive thousands of buyers have been defrauded by this seller.

It is ebaY's sole reposibility to make good the claims of all the buyers of this seller.

Actually a class action suit should be brought against the seller and ebay in consumer court or other appropriate forum.

----------
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

homeshop_24x7
Community Member
Well Thats all allowed on eBay. eBay is just behind getting more Sellers to increase the competition and get the prices reduced so as to increase the number of buyers.

They doesnt care who sells what they sell. How they sell.

There are even sellers(Power sellers) so called by eBay, who are selling grey market products with 6 months & 1 year warranty. Hows it possible. If you see A Buyer if faces any problem with such a product after 90 days from his purchase he cant do anything to the seller cause the item itself gets deleted from the ebay system. The buyer cannot open Item not as described, Cant leave a feedback for it, Cant ask for refund, etc.

No one is concerned. Or is there someone who does?
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
homeshop 24 7

I am surprised u would come on record on this forum to paint sellers Black, including powersellers. You are one to talk - I couldn't help notice that in some of ur listings ( eg. optical mouse and others) you have displayed ebay powerseller logos, when in fact U R NOT a powerseller.
PERHAPS your views to taint all sellers are becoz u feel the pinch which is obvious and reflected in your prices, which ae not competitive at all, or its a case of sour grapes.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

homeshop_24x7

I think you too seller on eBay. Instead of blaming to other seller please look your self. If you think that you not done anything wrong then blame on others. Seller no longer registered in not means that seller sells and closes his shop. Sometimes due to non-fair policy's of eBay members account gets blocked. In those cases I don't think so that its seller's mistake.

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
CONGRATULATIONS to linusstudios
I see he has just got a powerseller tag symbol!
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
No ever seller stays truly suspended ever. They come back in new avatar or ids. Standard Enterprises is back in their new id Sales_Zone.

Thankfully this time they are calling their handsets refurbished and are only offering a one year's dealer's warranty.

We wish them all the success if they want to run a honest and customer friendly business.

OP, you can call this seller on the newer numbers listed on ebay for your warranty. If the seller is not very responsive, you can send an email to ebay via the contact us link.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ c153niyam

Thanks for your wishes. WE have got this tag 3 times, But everytime due to one or other erratic buyer it goes away. Hopefully it stays this time.

about Standard Enterprise. eBay was well aware of what seller was doing, They just chose to keep silent.

I am full behind homeshop_24x7. When he says eBay want more sellers to cut prices and start price war. I even have proof for that. But lets not indulge in mud throwing. So be it and let the best survive.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply