cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SELLER HAS NO PROTECTION I LOST RS 4500.00 FOR COIN OF1921

shree1008
Community Member
i have sold a british indian coin of 1921 for rs 4500. buyer received the item & leave the feedback item as described. after 7-10 days he open a case for item not as described and without my conifrmation ebay refund the amount from my remittence but i received 2 rs chiller coir instead off my silver coin.& i have proof of it THE PARCEL I HAVE RECEIVED FROM BUYER HAS 20 GRAM WEIGHT WRITTEN ON SPEED POST SLIP THE COIN OF 1921 CAN NOT BE PACK IN 20.0GRAM PACKET BECAUSE IT HAS 12.0 GRAM WEIGHT & THE COVER HAS 5.0 GRAM WEIGHT AND A COIN CAN NOT BE PACKED IN JUST 3.0GRAM INTERNAL PACKING.COIN DEALER KNOW THAT THING HE SEND ME 2 RS CHILLER COIN OF 6.00 GRAM I SEND THIS INFORMATION TI EBAY BUT they didnot support me any where .heats off to ebay customer support & ms asvinit too.buyer id is SAMIRARORA FROM AMRITSAR.
can some body help me ?
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

SELLER HAS NO PROTECTION I LOST RS 4500.00 FOR COIN OF1921

Isn't my case is amazing.

Buyer ordered a one furniture Item from us worth Rs.12000/- and after despatching the furniture item , he said he dont want it and when i ask why , he said i dont want , finally Item reached buyers city and he refuse to accept delivery and open the item not received on ebay and finally ebay approved refund and now i have ask transport company to send it back and will bear shipping charges and packing charges.
when i ask ebay that i need seller potection program, they refused it and deduct 100% amount Rs.12000/-
where i am standing now, a complete loss.
regards
handicrafts_store
Message 2 of 2
latest reply