LOST ITEM AS WELL AS MONEY FOR THE 4TH TIME

I WANT TO TELL EVERYBODY THAT ITS THE FOURTH TIME I HAVE BEEN DUMPED OF MONEY AS WELL AS GOODS.WHY IS EBAY ALWAYS EAGER TO REFUND THE BUYER?I AM HAVING A REALY HARD TIME
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

vishaljindalss
Community Member
this is true pooja that eBay is making very fast decisions to refund the amount back to the customer. in my case i was cheated by a fraudulent customer. he ordered gum boots from me, he went for an biking trip wearing the item i send to him, after returning back he complained to eBay that item was defective. my only question to him and eBay was he could have raised the issue when he got the goods, but he choosen to raise the issue after several days. However he got his money back in claim but i still not got my goods back. the customer was ca204valry
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

manikantan11
Community Member
hi
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Isn't my case is amazing.

Buyer ordered a one furniture Item from us worth Rs.12000/- and after despatching the furniture item , he said he dont want it and when i ask why , he said i dont want , finally Item reached buyers city and he refuse to accept delivery and open the item not received on ebay and finally ebay approved refund and now i have ask transport company to send it back and will bear shipping charges and packing charges.
when i ask ebay that i need seller potection program, they refused it and deduct 100% amount Rs.12000/-
where i am standing now, a complete loss.
regards
handicrafts_store
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

shree1008
Community Member
i do agree with all of you. i have sold a coin of 1921 for rs 4500. buyer received the item & leave the feedback item as described after 7-10 days he open a case for item not as described and ebay refund the amount from my remittence but i received 2 rs chiller coir instead off my silver coin .ebay didnot support me any where .heats off to ebay customer support & ms asvinit too.buyer id id SAMIRARORA FROM AMRITSAR
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

android.curve1
Community Member
There is no seller protection from Ebay.

I am a laptop seller on ebay. And we ship with a good courier who provides transit insurance for all products.

3 diffrent buyers claimed they received broken laptop. Buyer has not signed a pod stating open package or broken and in this case courier company will not provide any insurance.

Ebay claim guys forced us to offer free replacement. And i lost almost 70000 rs on these laptops.

Also these guys send back without any declaration and in my city i have to pay 5% octroi as well. This is total loss.

Also we have many buyers who refuse shipments if courier company asks for octroi in their area. In such cases since octroi is levid already. Shipper need to pay and 2 way shipping charges and ebay fees.

Buyer has full freedom. We accept buyers demand to avoid negative feedbacks. NOt sure how to handle such situations.

Also Ebay is very very biased, if we selles gets a few negative or low dsr our accounts are restricted. And there are some big sellers they receive 100 of negative feedback and lowest dsr and so many disappointed buyers but they are kings and allowed to sell on ebay.

Its big shame coz they get promoted on deal of the week and also on homepage.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply