cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Republic day promo offer gift not recieved and no fedback from e bay

akkikem
Community Member
Hi,
Purchased products above 1,00,000/- under republic day gift offer selected ASUS 1015PX as my gift but its been more than 2 months yet to receive my gift and no communication from ebay.
Have seen many negative feedbacks regarding same and previous similar offers on ebay.
WILL I RECEIVE MY GIFT??????????EVER
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

jamunav
Community Member
i have purchased a tamaron lens for my hubs dslr (rs 24000/-) on jan 31 and redeemed a fuji camera as gift on 7 th feb.they said the gift will reach me before 45 days. BUT TILL NOW EVEN AFTER 70+ DAYS NO GIFT RECEIVED.now they are not even responding to my complaints.......we are being cheated by the false promotional offers of ebay.....SO BEWARE......... order (PaisaPay ID 30799197830)
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

akkikem
Community Member
Hi,
Posted this a week ago still no replay from ebay.Even mailed some of the ebay people who are seen replaying to other posts on ebay but no response.
are we really being cheated by ebay??
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

jamunav
Community Member
i am back again ......till now i haven't received my gift.....i don't know what these people are thinking by offering fake offers.......very bad experience.....yesterday i received a mail from ebay saying that my address doesn't have bluedart service........the fact is one week ago my husband received the books"hunger games" which he purchased fron indiatimes shopping through bluedart in the same address.....these people are simply lying........this is very bad..................
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

akkikem
Community Member
Another two weeks but no replay
I AM JUST WONDERING WHY THEY EVEN HAVE THIS FEEDBACK FORUM IF THEY DONT WANT TO GIVE ANY FEEDBACKS
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

akkikem
Community Member
Another week passes still nothing i think i should go to consumer forum with this
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

princejey
Community Member
i purchased a samsung mobile with REPUBLIC01 Coupon and selected Hipstreet Wireless Keyboard mouse combo.Ebay bought back Indepence day offer also yet to receive my republic day offer gift.

made numerous calls and mails, the standard answer is we will reply with status with in a week.

these promo gift offers worked well Earlier, now i think it's time to wakeup and say goodbye!

paisapay ID 30727960168.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
It takes 45 to 60 days.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

akkikem
Community Member
Now its the limit of my patience all other offers I participated in I received my free gifts but only for this one more than one year now but no gift or any communication from ebay
Message 9 of 9
latest reply