Refund not approved

m-in973
Community Member

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase led tv (Paisa pay id is 45006646094) for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY claim id is 2812864, 20 days are gone after I opened ebay claim. post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in 24 hours and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 22 days to process the refund. My order date is 27.03.2017. My order amount is 80000 rs.

I am fighting last one month for 80000 rs which is hold on 22 days . This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay.

Regards,

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Refund not approved

Hi,

Did you get your refund, i am also facing the same issue as yours. I have returned the TV to seller but eBay team is not giving me refund. I too following up since last 25 days.

Regards

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Refund not approved

m-in973
Community Member
I didn't get yet
Message 3 of 3
latest reply