Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback system for India is full of flaws

I am a relatively successful seller on ebay and i would like to give honest feedback that there is a need to revise the feedback system on ebay. I have sold over 3000 items on ebay and got 22 negative feedback. Indians dont give positive feedback eas...

Refund not approved

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase led tv (Paisa pay id is 45006646094) for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

Ebay refuses to give me refund, I have prurchased memory card from ebay,When i inserted into my mobile and tried to copy the data found that nothing can be copied or moved to sd card, all files got deleted as soon as I restart the device. When i cont...

Reg: Refund delay

I have ordered a power bank for the paisapay Id 44382402212 on 24.12.2016 , after few days I have received a mail as the item was delivered, but actually I have not received the item till now. When I tried to contact the customer care they told me co...

Regarding claim number 2724536 resolution.

PaisaPay ID 44772841156 The Shipping details are: Courier name: FEDEX Airway Bill Details: 785658837400 delivered on 24th februrary 2017. you can see the condition in the pic attached.Refund still not recieved on 09 april 2017.Always getting a call m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund of paisapay 44748740881

i have purchased iphone 6 on 16 of feb2017 due to hardware problem the seller asked me to return the product for replacement but when they recieved the product , the seller told me that they will refund, the seller send mail to ebay about the refund ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 6 16GB black screen not responding

I bought an iPhone 6 16GB grey and the paisa pay ID is 44868984266. And I have contacted the seller regarding the phone which did not respond and that too it's been just a month I have got the phone. The apple centre told that it is a duplicate scree...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud

I was being lied about the device I sent for repair. They sent me a selfie stick instead of the phone. Ebay and the sellers will be in big trouble. This is already escalated to the police department of Delhi where my Aunt is in the department. The st...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

service

There service is very bad, no coordination between eBay and courior service, no tracing system on eBay site, if tracking is done, it is not updated.

Amount debited but order confirmation not received.

Dear Team ebay,I bought a premium silicon case for iphone 7 plus on 21st April 2017 for Rs. 749. The amount is debited from my SBI Account. Please confirm the order & deliver the product or refund the amount.Request your urgent response please.Ameya

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

froud and fake ebay site

18 april ko mobile order kiya tha Rs. 12000 payment ker di but 20 april ko ebay seller call ker ke 1500 Rs.paytm krne ko bolta nahi to aapka order shipped nahi hoga jab custmer care me contact kiya to vo kah rhe hain aapko mobile order shipped nahi h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful