Refund for not shipping an item by seller

tambang
Community Member
Hello to all,I am new here .I have purrchased an item
on 18/01/2012 but seller didnt shipp it and I got a messg as

A refund has automatically been initiated on 24-Jan-12 for item (Palit Nvidia GeForce 512Mb Pci express Graphics/Video card ) for Rs. 1,186.00 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 23-Jan-12.

Track your refund

The seller has been notified of the refund claim and will be given 5 days to appeal against it. If the seller appeals against the claim, PaisaPay will evaluate the proof on hand and make a decision in favour of you or the seller. PaisaPay's decision in this matter will be final.

what is the sigificance of this mail .Is tis means my refund is confirm ,if so how it will credited
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

kumaranunay
Community Member
You will get the money refunded back into the source i.e. if you used Credit card(You will get that credited in it) or if you used debit card/netbanking (You will get that credited in it). For 5 days, the seller can object to the refund (till 29th Jan in your case). So you should get back the money by 2-3rd Feb if the seller does not object to the refund.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

tambang
Community Member
O.K. Thanks it is now Clair. Let us wait for refund. To day I have faced a similar issue. I have bid and won an item and paid for the same on 27-01-2012 at night. Seller has request for address on 28-01-2012,as I was offline I was missed his msg .Just after few hours I get another msg from paisa pay informing that seller has refund the money.LOL!
Is there any hidden game in between?

As I thought money doest transferred to sellers account as long as buyer doesn’t confirm about the receive of an item so how seller refund my money which he still not get.2nd thing I thought buyer and seller can able to view each others profile ,so why seller request for shipping address as it is already in my profile.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply